• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal The amount of xp in Holodeck Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistress of Cobras

Reaction score
Hello! I don't really sure that x5 in Holodeck Mayhem really works. There are screenshots in boss nodes of Holodeck Hazards and Holodeck Mayhem with a booster. I've also found a bug with Backstage Pass. A game isn't counting a weekly mission in Holodeck Mayhem.

Reactions: Erick Draves
I can't post screenshots... Bruh. So, there were 306k xp in Holodeck Hazards and 539k xp in Holodeck Mayhem with a booster.

Reactions: Erick Draves
I can't post screenshots... Bruh. So, there were 306k xp in Holodeck Hazards and 539k xp in Holodeck Mayhem with a booster.
That's a really good point. My lowest HH boss node xp was around 190k and 190k × 5 = 940k. They must have lowered the difficulty of the fights to give us less base xp. That or they goofed the multiplier...

By default, HH already has a 2.5x experience multiplier. It is completely expected that fights that were previously giving 175k-300k XP per fighter (with an XP booster active) are giving 350-600k in HM (also with an XP booster active).

Don't believe me? Calculate the XP you should be earning yourself!
- Add together the Fighter Score of all three opponents -- this is the base XP value of the node.
- Divide by 3 -- XP from 3v3 fights gets divided evenly across all three members of your team, even if someone's at Level 60 already.
- Multiply by 5 (Holodeck Mayhem XP multiplier)
- Multiply by 2 (if you have an XP booster active)
- Watch for the Longshot bonus on the results screen -- a bonus of +30%, +40%, or +50% means you should multiply your XP estimate by 1.3, 1.4, or 1.5 respectively.
The result should be within a few hundred XP of the amount the game actually gives you, due to the rounding in the Fighter Score display for fighters with over 10K score.

Last edited:
By default, HH already has a 2.5x experience multiplier. It is completely expected that fights that were previously giving 175k-300k XP per fighter (with an XP booster active) are giving 350-600k in HM (also with an XP booster active).

Don't believe me? Calculate the XP you should be earning yourself!
- Add together the Fighter Score of all three opponents -- this is the base XP value of the node.
- Divide by 3 -- XP from 3v3 fights gets divided evenly across all three members of your team, even if someone's at Level 60 already.
- Multiply by 5 (Holodeck Mayhem XP multiplier)
- Multiply by 2 (if you have an XP booster active)
- Watch for the Longshot bonus on the results screen -- a bonus of +30%, +40%, or +50% means you should multiply your XP estimate by 1.3, 1.4, or 1.5 respectively.
The result should be within a few hundred XP of the amount the game actually gives you, due to the rounding in the Fighter Score display for fighters with over 10K score.
Thank you! But the problem with BP still exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.