• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal The screen freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodryzXd>_<

Reaction score
Given the latest Skullgirls update which brought the April event, I don't know if it's just happening to me but when I play prize fights the screen freezes, but the background music continues, it's very tedious since we players who get to a high streak and this happens, we have to spend teonites or play it again. I hope they fix it in the next update. It's really stressful since you have to close the game and re-enter it again and again, the same thing happens when you come in to send gifts :(

Given the latest Skullgirls update which brought the April event, I don't know if it's just happening to me but when I play prize fights the screen freezes, but the background music continues, it's very tedious since we players who get to a high streak and this happens, we have to spend teonites or play it again. I hope they fix it in the next update. It's really stressful since you have to close the game and re-enter it again and again, the same thing happens when you come in to send gifts :(
I spent a lot of theonites and I hope SkullDev gives me back

Status
Not open for further replies.