• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Thinking about posting my combat findings in new players thread?

Shadowmaster757

Reaction score
So I've been thinking about posting some of the things I've observed playing Skullgirls to the new players thread. Such as what audio/cues there are for throw breaks of each character, what moves can combo/chain together for maximum combo efficiency, and so forth. Problem is, I don't really know how to go about making such a thread. In fact, I don't know if this thread I'm making right now is even in the right place or in the right format. I want to help contribute more to the community with my (albeit somewhat more limited compared to members like Moisteriffic) experience. Can anyone go about helping me achieve such a thing? Help me find the correct way to format and post it? Most importantly would it be any help or would it be taken down for reasons I don't know?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

But seriously any help or feedback I could get on this matter would be much appreciated.

I would just make a thread in the general forum titled Max Combo Efficiency or something along those lines :3 As it is not character specific I think General is the best place to post it :3g ood luck!

I would just make a thread in the general forum titled Max Combo Efficiency or something along those lines :3 As it is not character specific I think General is the best place to post it :3g ood luck!

I would like to post the character specific audio/visual cues for throw breaks and break windows though because it seems to be something I could help new players with

What do you mean new players? I been at this game for two months and still cant break throws unless my fingers sliped and got lucky. You could post it in the general stragty section? Far as i know theres no focused post on this yet.