• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Timeout/Win conflict

Tsharpe

Reaction score
Quickly made an account to report this so I'll cut right down to it.

During the " whos the boss" advanced story section (Under the bridge) had an issue occur when deafeating all opponents just after the timer ran out. Resulting in me being left in game without an interface to back out from.

To elaborate, the timer ran out during an animation finishing up and finally dealing the killing blow. Figured that last bit registering might have caused a conflict between a win state and a fail state. (Animation was a cerebella throw if it helps. ) The game showed the "you lose" screen but dident produce a menu afterwards. Leaving me with an idling character animation and no kind of interface. Out of curiosity i waited a minute or two thinking the servers might be lagging. Still no menu. Ended up forcing a restart.

My device is a Samsung s8 running Android 7.1

Hope this helps, love the games.

If the timer runs out before the last hit actually connects, then yes, you would lose. Sorry to hear about that, do be careful in the future, the part where it froze does seem odd like a bug. It could have been related to the current non progression bugs.
Tip: Blockbusters pause whole sections on the timer during the flash and windup, so you can stall an enemy's tag-in wait.