• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Top 1-10% point threshold

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
These days, about how many points does one need in a gold PF to guarantee they get the gold fighter prize? I usually just go for the tier awards and don’t try for a particular percentile, so I’m out of the loop.

I imagine it’s quite high these days, with the number of players and how many good fighters they have, as well as the quest for Diamonds. Are people still going ham trying to set the curve really high?

These days, about how many points does one need in a gold PF to guarantee they get the gold fighter prize? I usually just go for the tier awards and don’t try for a particular percentile, so I’m out of the loop.

I imagine it’s quite high these days, with the number of players and how many good fighters they have, as well as the quest for Diamonds. Are people still going ham trying to set the curve really high?
I can’t tell you the exact numbers but I can say that it varies per fighter- like the Eliza purse fights are always high so you’d want to get probably 12,000,000 or more points- for the other ones I’d say around 9,000,000 points is good. Since apparently not everyone likes Immoral Fiber cause her SA requires you to die. You can skid by with probably about 7,000,000 and up

It usually is around 8m, sometimes 10 if you wanna make sure; 12 if it's Squigly or another popular pick.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
So, how much do you think the ms Fortune pf will be? 15mill?

So, how much do you think the ms Fortune pf will be? 15mill?
Nah, I feel like I barely scraped into 10% at 15mil during the Eliza PF. Imma guess 20-25mil for 10.
But who knows, I may be wrong. It was my first 10%.

Latest elemental PF 18mil was not enough for 1-10%, and that's just fancy rocks.

Ms.Fortune is a new character, so I guess the competition must be more fierce. So 25mil maybe?

Latest elemental PF 18mil was not enough for 1-10%, and that's just fancy rocks.

Ms.Fortune is a new character, so I guess the competition must be more fierce. So 25mil maybe?
Oof. 18 mil wasn't enough for top 10% in the elemental PF? Ms Fortune's top 10% is gonna be real high then.

Unless the 7-day login bonus for newbies attracted enough new players to lower the threshold of what constitutes top 10%. Here's hoping.

Damn

I guess that the weekend is when most players are active, so this saturday is gonna be really massive. On the other hand if everyone is playing ms fortune pf it means that the elemental pf will lower the 10%