1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Turning off offer pop-ups

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by TonyPartridge30, May 26, 2018.

1. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Active Member

With the privacy policy update that occurred on May 25, one of the things I read was that we’d have personalized in-game offer opt outs available in the game settings. I have not been able to find out how to turn off in-game offers using the settings in the game. Where is the setting for this in the Skullgirls Mobile app?

Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
  2. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Active Member

I could be wrong, but I believe they were talking about adds which are sent to you by email, not adds within the game itself.

3. TonyPartridge30

The pertinent section from the policy is as follows:
    It lists marketing email, targeted advertising, and "personalized in-game offers" all as different things. I'm talking about the in-game offers, which seem to be the pop ups of game offers like Recruit package and stuff that pop up when navigating around the app (those are the only in-game offers I've seen). Email adds can simply be unsubscribed from; as of right now, I do not see any options in the game settings for opting out of personalized in-game offers.

4. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Active Member

Hmm that is interesting. Well it's good that you've made it an effort to bring this to the Devs attention. If they are aware of this, I assume it will become optional within the next update. Since the offers are new, they likely are pushing it heavily now and will make changes once they're sure most/all players have been made aware of them.

5. TonyPartridge30

Issue could be more pressing considering it’s now in their privacy policy. If they are indeed talking about the in-game offers we see, then they could be legally obligated to have the opt out settings in there now.