• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unable to log in to previous account

Xenooooon

Reaction score
I factory restored my phone then downloaded sg back but when i logged into my Google account it got stuck on the tutorial but the tutorial is already completed in this account and I have no option to skip it, or go through the tutorial again.
I wanted to post a screenshot but it gives me an error.
Basically it's there tutorial anything that has the three Valentine's that go diagonal and the up most (right) is the boss.
All three stages are grayed out and there's an finger pointing to the boss fight. I'm able to select one of the three stages but they don't do anything after I choose them.

Still encountering this issue. Tried reinstalling the app many times. Also factory resetting my phone.... Nope.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171127-132245.png
    Screenshot_20171127-132245.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi @Xenooooon, sorry to hear about your issue.

-Have you tried logging in with any other google accounts that you may use on your device?
-Is it possible that you were logged in via a different method such as Facebook or Guest?
-Did you ever replace your data/migrate it to another login method via the in-game Options menu?

If you cannot recover your data after attempting to login via other methods, you can also contact LINE via the "Help" button in the in-game Options menu.

Still encountering this issue. Tried reinstalling the app many times. Also factory resetting my phone.... Nope.

1- I COULD log in to a new google account, but what good will that do, my previous account wont be loaded, it will only start a new account.
2-I am ONE HUNDERED precent sure I dint use any other method to log in, as I dont use facebook and never log in as guest on any game (but log into google)
3- I havent played for a couple of months, so if youre mentioning the SkullGirls migration thing, I havent done that yet.

Lastly~
I would attempt to contact LINE but I can reach it on my normal account... because im stuck on the screen attached below.
2yuNsdn.jpg

E5Hdl

As you can see, theres no skip button and I cant click the boss fight because I already did it. All the fights are grayed out, and its 100% completed.

Also note~
After attempting to reinstall many times, I now get a new error.... -3841
I havent made a new thread for it... because theres already an existing one and a dev said its being fixed as we speak.

Last edited:
Correction, I am now able to log in, I tried logging in to a new line account in attempt to link it to my Google one and go back to normal but I can't link it after logging in as line.

New correction...
First screen I get after launching the app and letting it load is this. (On Gmail account)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171128-004055.png
    Screenshot_20171128-004055.png
    553 KB · Views: 10
I'm still unable to get out of the tutorial I tried making a new account to contact support but there was no place in the inquiries to put a help request or submit a ticket.

Hi @Xenooooon, sorry to hear about your continued issues. We've made a sticky post for troubleshooting lost data, but it sounds like you're in another pickle altogether!

The path to creating a support ticket is a little buried behind FAQs and EULAs. You should be able to access it in the Options menu by selecting the "Help" button and navigating to Inquiries (under Support) > Contact Us > Inquiries.

I'll also send you a DM and try to assist your directly.

Hi @Xenooooon, sorry to hear about your continued issues. We've made a sticky post for troubleshooting lost data, but it sounds like you're in another pickle altogether!

The path to creating a support ticket is a little buried behind FAQs and EULAs. You should be able to access it in the Options menu by selecting the "Help" button and navigating to Inquiries (under Support) > Contact Us > Inquiries.

I'll also send you a DM and try to assist your directly.
I'm sadly still unable to contact line.
I go to the options in sgm, click help, then inquiries (under FAQ) but there's nothing to contact line with there...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171202-012842.png
    Screenshot_20171202-012842.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 3