1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to play anymore...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sahazi, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Sahazi

Sahazi New Member

I recently broke my tablet while playing SG, Accursed Experiments... yeah... just wanted to post it on this page, maybe just to realive my frustration... damn, i really miss playing, i know it's my foult, but the game was acting weird before my incident... i wish i can fix it soon or get another device to keep playing this damn, frustraiting amazing game... BTW, i used to play it all the time, at least once a day, for several hours... i think i have to work on my anger caused by frustration...

This is what happened... i was started playing SG last week, i think was on wednesday, that was the last time i played... anyway, i begun with prized fights, i was gathering teonite for the upcomming characters, i played but i ran out of energy, so i went back to the main menu, i saw the new
    Accursed Experiments missions available, so i started playing, i was doing just fine but then it started to happend, my characters begun to fight on their on, i ckecked the auto fight but it was off, i hate that thing... i tried and tried but the damn characters moved on their on, i tab the screen to block but it didn't respond, i paused it to check the screen wasn't oily, it wasn't of course, after the pause it started to respond again but then my character started to attack, i wasn't even tapping the screen... i was about to win when this thing happened again, i went mad and then, because of the anger i punched the screen of my inocent tablet and it died! and now, just because of that i have to spend around $160 or more to fix it... the tablet was a gift and i ruin it because of this. I have a phone but is to old to support the game, it only gets to android 4.4... i'm so mad because it's been more than a week since i can't play, also because i broke my tablet!

This post may not be seen, but at least will be a record of my misfortune caused my me, here's my lesson, my learning, don't get to involve with something to frustraiting, specially when you can't control your anger. I wish a was doing something else, but gamming is an adiction hard to deal with... unless this happends. Hard lesson...! specially when i was almost lvl 60... so sad, maybe i can level up in real life...

Good luck everyone playing SG mobile, have lots of fun jut like i did and if you start feeling angry, pause the game and take a little break, eat something, streetch or maybe just take a big breath, after that and if you are feeling ready to continue go on, if not leave it for later... it's just a game... an endless, awesome adictive game...

This post is meant to be a personal record, not intended to offend the developers or the game...
    I will sure miss play... so long SG... see you when i can fix it... thx 4 the exp... + & -

Psyche likes this.
  2. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Dang, that's pretty rough...
    Really sorry to hear this happened :c

I would love to hear more about this bug, if you can remember any other details.
    Did this bug only occur temporarily? It sounds like this may have been normal for a bit, only for this to happen again later?

Could you share more information about the tablet, such as the model?
    That might give us a place to start investigating.
    No worries friend, hopefully we'll see you again once you're able to get your device fixed!
    Our 2.2 update will be waiting for you =)

As you mentioned, if you find the game frustrating, and it's causing unwanted anger, make sure to take a break and try again later!
    Accursed Experiments is meant to be our most challenging game mode, so you can always ask for advice on our forums too.

Psyche likes this.
  3. Sahazi

Sahazi New Member

Unfortunately i won't be able to play for the next few months, i was waiting for the introduction of new characters, specially ms fortune. My device is a samsung galaxy tab s2, was working just fine, but the last update of SG was glitching a lot, characters moved on their on, at least for me, couldn't block when tabbing, also i remmember another error, during the last fights i played when the fight started the characters didn't move, i mean, they were moving but not responding, the enemy team didn't attack, and i couldn't move either... but music was still on and standby animations too, the game didn't freeze because i was able pause the game and return to the main screen.
    I know the Accursed Experiments missions are challenging, i was fine by that, actually i passed the missions in less than an hour, frustraiting attempts included and it was fine i could handle it, what made me explote was the fact that the game was not responding, i was stressed by other personal stuff too and i wanted to play to try to reliave, my mistake, o got more stressed, angry and then... boom! my tablet is in a coma now!
    So sad now! just when i gathered 1500 teonite to buy new characters... anyway... things happen. and i didn't win on the last peacock event...
    So sad