• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Unfair

thisgamesucks

Reaction score
I hate this game, everything on it is unfair, i have been playing it for atleast a year or more, everything is getting harder and harder to get without any reason, odds suck and its unfair, minutes ago i made a purchase and its unfair how i got nothing, i have spent atleast +200U$D on this shitty game, the purchases are extremelly overpriced and the odds of getting even something are extremelly low, canopies are hard to get, same with theonite, everything in this game is supposed to be enjoyable, but its not, quite the opposite, why dont you listen to your community and actuallly make a good game? Because you suck and make things worse than they actually are, when umbrella came out, her release was terrible, they made canopies and theonite harder to get if you dont pay, even paying is hard to get anything, and match challenges are hard asf, +banning someone for talking bad? Ok that makes no sense, banning should be for hacking, wich you dont do for some reason lmao, your community is good, the developers suck, actually make good servers too, on christmas it crashed +4 timed and it made me lose relics, +in christmas you gave a gold? Nice gift its like getting a broken toy for your birthday, make things better, and please make the game more enjoyable, if it keeps this way youll just scarwe away new players into your community.