• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unholy host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Դավիթ

Reaction score
Recently, I fully upgraded the Black Dahlia Unholy host, but I was facing two problems.
1) The screenshot shows the energy of my characters, who have partially recovered, but if you look at Dahlia, then for some reason she is recovering energy more slowly than others, because I used these three together.
It is quite possible that you made a mistake, there may be other errors related to this one, it is possible that this is just me, but this is the first time this has happened to me, This didn't happen with other characters.
IMG_20231227_174459.jpg

2) For some reason in the statistics Dahlia does not display what I indicated in the next screen.
IMG_20231227_174427.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same energy problem with AForces and HoD, hopefully this is gonna be looked into

Recently, I fully upgraded the Black Dahlia Unholy host, but I was facing two problems.
1) The screenshot shows the energy of my characters, who have partially recovered, but if you look at Dahlia, then for some reason she is recovering energy more slowly than others, because I used these three together.
It is quite possible that you made a mistake, there may be other errors related to this one, it is possible that this is just me, but this is the first time this has happened to me, This didn't happen with other characters.
View attachment 21731

2) For some reason in the statistics Dahlia does not display what I indicated in the next screen.
View attachment 21732
hmmm Interesting. I faced that one a couple of times but definitely I'm fully aware of her abilities. I Don't have her yet though 🤨🧐🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.