• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Unique Bonus

VicKing

Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot and I've come to the conclusion that there might be some way in the game that would give us a bonus to make the character unique. Or some advantage element against bleeding or some bonus to get more damage. or some bonus to the critic only a roll that of a small benefit for each character becomes unique for each player. More would be a way that would have to do many things to achieve. But open to all characters bronze silver or gold and for all players.

Aren't you just asking for a thing that already exists, a character's "Character Ability"?

not because if I have the same character that you at the maximum level it will be the same as your only difference would be in which skill you would use the rest the same everything. So in the question of a unique skill would be a choice in the skill tree of increases 1 bonus more.

Sorry, but I'm having a little difficulty unersanding your suggestion. Do you mean:

Every character gets a unique set of stat bonuses like Special Moves and Blockbusters.
or
Every character gets a skill tree that allows you to choose from number of bonuses, but you can't select all of them.
or
Something totally different.

Sorry, but I'm having a little difficulty unersanding your suggestion. Do you mean:

Every character gets a unique set of stat bonuses like Special Moves and Blockbusters.
or
Every character gets a skill tree that allows you to choose from number of bonuses, but you can't select all of them.
or
Something totally different.

We have our skill tree. It would be a random bonus only 1 more that would have a rollover rate. And that would differentiate a character and make him unique in the game. Either you have the paycock untouchable in the level maximum with the fully progressed tree our characters are totally equal. So you and I get a roll in the final skill tree. And the game would give some extra bonus and then my character would be different from yours.

example your paycock has reached level 50. your skill tree is at maximum. Now you can pick up the quest that will only open one more roll for her. You got it and it was raffled with a critical against water element in the soil of 0.5%. I already got a bigger damage against 0.5% fire element when I hit it on the jump. And so we would use all possible variations to differentiate the maximum one character player from the other player.

Ah! Now I understand.
So once you fully finish your character's Skill Tree you get one additional bonus you can unlock that is totally random.

Interesting idea! I'm not sure I like it though, because some bonuses will always be better than others. It's so difficult to get some Gold characters already right now. Getting a rare character, but it having bad stats would be super annoying.
Maybe it could work with careful balancing though!

Ah! Now I understand.
So once you fully finish your character's Skill Tree you get one additional bonus you can unlock that is totally random.

Interesting idea! I'm not sure I like it though, because some bonuses will always be better than others. It's so difficult to get some Gold characters already right now. Getting a rare character, but it having bad stats would be super annoying.
Maybe it could work with careful balancing though!

More then would be to complement mission and would give this random bonus and you would have to repeat every month and that bonus every month that you would repeat would change.

@Cellsai

Exactly keeping in mind that you should repeat every beginning of the month and could take a better skill altogether random and of course that would be a boost at all. Even though knowing that next month you will have to repeat and may not get as good as a past month