1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Unlimited collection space

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Sinheart, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Sinheart

Sinheart New Member

I would sent a picture but for some reason it can’t read the pictures off my phone. But I currently have 412/400 move space and I doubt this is intentional.

2. Fel

Fel wuf

If you open moves in bulk I believe you can go over the limit? If you try to open any move relics or fighter relics it should stop you now though.

3. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Active Member

I think what can send you over the move limit is if you open enough character relics (characters come standard with one BB1) to go over the max move amount. I’ve had the game stop me from opening move relics when I reach the move max, but never character relics.

4. Fel

Fel wuf

Huh I've had character relics be stopped before I think, there was a youtube stream where the same thing happened too

5. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Opening a 10+1 pull at 399 will let you go over the limit, yeah.
    I think it's no big deal! We'll be adding a way to let you expand your collection size soon anyway.

6. Sinheart

Sinheart New Member

It doesn’t stop you if you get moveds randomly (through treasure missions) either which is what I think was happening. I also expected it to stop you from playing more games and potentially earn more moves while already full.