• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unresponsive Fighter

DeepestLore

Reaction score
So I was playing Silver tier Second to Nun tournament when suddenly, mid fight, my character (In Denile Eliza) was not responding to any inputs at all. Unlike another post here on this forum with a similar issue, the thing happened in the middle of the fight and didn't happen as soon as the announcer said 'Showtime'. I couldn't switch fighters either and the enemy just beat me up. The screen itself was responsive as I could still pause the game and I could only regain control when Eliza was knocked out and Valentine switched in. Its happened to me twice now. First time I brushed it off but once it happened a second time I was a bit concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neherenia
Same problem. At the beginning of a fight the touch was not responding and the time stays in 3:00 minutes. I selected automatic fight and the character star to fight, when the opponent dies, my character just keep fighting against the air I guess, I had to close and relaunch the game. Another 3 days without playing to fix this bug with the next update.

Just ran into the same bug during Daily Eliza Event facing Bloodbath Eliza, third node at Expert. Countdown frozen at 3:00 and not responding to touch, fighters stays still, fight brain made my character (Resonant Evil) take out Eliza and when I switched off fight brain I could move around and do SMs, which kept reloading. Blockbuster meter remained frozen. I was able to forfeit the match through the pause menu and returned to the VS prefight screen. Also able to replay without further issue. Playing on an iPad Air 2, iOS 11.2.6.

Reactions: Neherenia
image.png

Reactions: Otherness