• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Untouchable Peacock - Stealth Nerf or Bug?

Osterus

Reaction score
On my 7K Untouchable Peacock, she would shoot using a level 6 "Bang, Bang, Bang!" (the gun skill that you can shoot 3 times) and it consistently did 2.5k-4k crits.

Now after patch 1.2.1 I barely get 1.5k and the crits are 3k

As this is one of my fav characters and my MOST used character, this seems like a huge steal nerf or a huge bug?

Don't know which one....

Plz explain.

Basically there is more than a 3k damage difference before patch 1.2.0 and after patch 1.2.1 using Bang, Bang Bang.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThanatosDK
It would be nice to get more info on number tuning for specific pallets, no game benefits from undocumented patch notes. This forum is filled with enthusiast so it's strange that that aspect of the information is not posted.

The only reason I see is that they don't want us to lean towards certain pallets because of number tuning, but to me that feels a lot better of a scenario than having to realize on your own that your favorite unit is now performing 30% worse.

It'd be nice if we had dataminers that would look through the actual changes to the data, unless it's all gobbledegook under the hood a diff changelist would prove if this is actually a nerf or just some weird bug that got introduced like Cerebella's sweep.