• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Untouchable Peacock's signature ability doesn't always work as described

moisterrific

Reaction score
PfyQFn0.png

The description says 10% chance on getting hit to avoid all damage (also applied while blocking) and also gain unflinching for 4 seconds.

I've noticed that sometimes Peacock doesn't gain unflinching despite having the hit she took reduced to 0.

@moisterrific Have you noticed if this happens in specific circumstances? Such as vs projectiles or blockbusters etc? Or is it seemingly random?

@moisterrific Have you noticed if this happens in specific circumstances? Such as vs projectiles or blockbusters etc? Or is it seemingly random?

It looks like it's random if I remember correctly, but I'll pay more attention to it now and get back to you on this one.

Reactions: Ownface
I'll keep an eye out for it as well. Thanks!

I'll keep an eye out for it as well. Thanks!

It was tricky but I managed to grab a screenshot of this happening. What happened was two consecutive hits were reduced to 0 (screenshot only managed to capture the 2nd zero) but Peacock's signature ability failed to activate for both times.

7FumRlK.png

Yeah, I've been having the same problem too or I think so. Sometimes I take 0 dmg, but she is just stood still for a second and I can't attack.

Yes I've never ever gotten the unflinching mode... even in the small chance her signature ability pops off!

Yep I only unlocked 10%..

I don't ever recall EVER getting unflinching.... though?

Maybe once? Like a really long time ago? Still unsure of this.

I know 10% IS very little but my gold peacock tends to die a lot of times too lol

Yep I only unlocked 10%..

I don't ever recall EVER getting unflinching.... though?

Maybe once? Like a really long time ago? Still unsure of this.

I know 10% IS very little but my gold peacock tends to die a lot of times too lol

It's a glitch, according to the description you're supposed to gain unflinching every time a hit is reduced to 0 damage. What happened was sometimes hits are reduced to 0 but you don't get unflinching. Also you can upgrade it to 15% max for a slightly higher chance.