1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

"UNTOUCHABLE" - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Peacock' started by Liam, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

UNTOUCHABLE.png

This thread is for discussing Peacock's gold variant: "UNTOUCHABLE"
    General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
    It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

#1 Liam, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Metal Robot

Metal Robot New Member

Does the Unflinching effect go off 100% or does it works like this: There a 15% chance of you taking no damage, but the unflinching also have a 15% chance, so you don't always get the unflinching when you take no damage.

3. EmeraldSkirmish

I don't have this particular peocock, but from other fighters I have: when it says "also does X" for the last part of the special ability, it works instantly when the first one is applied. In this case, unflinching when no damage is taken due to the 15% chance, not 2 seperate chances for each effect.

4. Metal Robot

Metal Robot New Member

Well sometimes the unflinching don't appear, so I don't know if it is a bug or that how it works.

5. NoxCock

NoxCock New Member

Personally i have Untouchable in the middle of my gold peacock comp. She makes an okay tank and her SA is a great safety net (especially when eating up the last hit of a BB3). When she has unflinching she is a beast. Sadly her damage is a little low but all perks have their drawbacks (and the fact that she's a survival character).