• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Upgrading bronze fighters -it could work!

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION AS USUAL:
Hi What’s up it’s me! With Ms.Fourtune recentlyish being given so kindly to us I thought it would be nice to use all my saved theonite and buy the 10 plus 1free pull- needless to say I wasn’t disappointed. The silver I got is amazing (level 31 at the time of post) but today I’d like to focus on the bronze fighters, in particular just kitten. This has got to be one of the most powerful bronzes I’ve ever seen- the idea sounds good on paper, but it’s even better when you realize that it actually works. If you didn’t know her signature ability has a 50% to CONVERT (most other ones do not do that) debuffs into a stack of precision. As well as a something% chance to evade non-projectile attacks. The only prob Alien I have With this is that she totally bests nearly all the other bronze fighters. While I do understand that some fighters are better than others, shouldn’t we want to make all fighters have a chance at beating others, where even if one fighter has a better SA a fighter can surprise you with the ability to do something rad paired maybe with another fighter to steal the show? Regardless I still think it would be nice to buff some of our weaker bronzes and I’ll get into more detail with that below (oh and I’ve broken it up into parts just in case I end up typing too much)

BUFF IT UP:

Sketchy Peacock-
I will admit I am a little biased on this one cause I originally thought she was my first silver, but she’s a bronze so I was obviously wrong, I’ve leveled her to max gold just for the heck of it. Instead of her SA just giving Haste on tag ins and Slow on enemy tag ins I think it would be better that if every time you or the enemy tagged in the Haste would increase by a stack of one. For example the first time I tag in I’d get one stack of haste- the second time I’d get two and so on. This change still keeps the original idea of sketchy while changing her up a bit to make her a better fighter. However if that’s a bit too much I’d be just as happy to up the haste stacks to two all the time and get them at match start too.

Decrypted Eliza-
While I personally like this Eliza (what’s that someone just got invincible or got final stand and the match is about to end? Send out Sehkmet and ALL debuffs turn into three bleeds. I think it even works on immunity) I can see how she is definitely weaker compared to the others. I think a stat boost might be in order for her.

Scrub Valentine-
This is the original Valentine pallete! Come on she cant be the worst! While I like every fighter she’s definitely not the best valentine. I sugggest upping the blockbuster meter gain from 50% to 75% or 100%. That might be a bit excessive but it would sure make her a better fighter. Aside from maybe some stat upgrades you could change her SA to be more time based in a way such as “after 15-10 seconds teamsters in reserve regain all scratch health and gain 50% blockbuster meter” but hey that’s just a thought

Cold Stones Beowulf-
....JK!

Twisted Metal Painwheel-
I think that’s what the blue one is called. Regardless I’ve heard she isn’t really all that good past silver and a health boost or a change I the painwheel Maraquee Ability “regain 5-15% health per second when suffering from bleed or benefiting from enrage” that’s all.

Big Band Bronzes-
I don’t know what to do for baseline, maybe make it less tag in based. Best box’s SA should be triggered whenever a Special move is used not just by the player. Kinda like bloody valentine Eliza.

The other ones are pretty good for bronzes, I feel as though I left one out but I can always edit it in later. The Squigly and Ms.Fourtune fighters are quite obviously the newerer and thus a bit more powerful bronzes compared to the majority but I digress.

SUMMERY:
While most bronzes are good for bronze standerds, the more new fighters and bronze variants we get the higher that standard is raised. We don’t want to have fighters that can become just unplayable so why don’t we tweak them a bit (on that note the green silver fillia who’s name escapes me needs to be boosted to resetting special moves and tag ins instead of reducing the time, as I believe Moisterrific said somewhere in these forums) to make them better for everyone.
Anyway this isn’t me trying to badger anyone for better fighters, I’m just putting this out there if old fighter improvements as ever brought up and something for a new update in the future. Keep making this game awesome devs and have a nice rest of your guys day. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go level up my seemingly overpowered Just Kitten Ms.Fortune. Bye!

I don’t think any fighters are very overpowered. Parasite weave used to be boring op but she isn’t now. In my opinion, the AI is still very dumb and you can win a match with any fighter as long as you play wisely. Otherwise the node where you fight two golds with one bronze wouldn’t exist because it would be impossible. Just kitten isn’t that overpowered. Bloodbath can also convert debuffs into buffs (it’s only with bleed but still). All Filias can evade attacks, and windswept can evade all projectiles. By the way, the air silver Filia is called hair apparent. It’s a pun on heir apparent. Also, am I using the correct plural of Filia?

I don’t think any fighters are very overpowered. Parasite weave used to be boring op but she isn’t now. In my opinion, the AI is still very dumb and you can win a match with any fighter as long as you play wisely. Otherwise the node where you fight two golds with one bronze wouldn’t exist because it would be impossible. Just kitten isn’t that overpowered. Bloodbath can also convert debuffs into buffs (it’s only with bleed but still). All Filias can evade attacks, and windswept can evade all projectiles. By the way, the air silver Filia is called hair apparent. It’s a pun on heir apparent. Also, am I using the correct plural of Filia?
I mean I guess the over power statement was more for the bronzes, I get that there Bronze rank but if cold stones Beo can go so far shouldn’t the rest of them get a chance? Yeah I think I did Overdo Just kitten a bit:p but regarless she is definitely a more powerful bronze compared to say Scrub Valentine. Thanks for giving me insight on the name (and pun) of Hair apparent, i think that plural Fillia would be Fillias and not Fillia since it’s a name of a character instead of like an animal like sheep, I could be wrong but here’s hoping I’m on the right track with that