• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Valentines Gold Forbidden Procedure doesn't revive all teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conner

Reaction score
I have a gold level 7 Forbidden Procedure on my gold icy hot valentine. The very first time I used it it worked like a charm. But ever since then I have used it countless times and it hasn't worked since. I've lost so many prize fight matches because the revive wouldn't work.

Same here. When it failed to revive my team, I just assumed that the description was missing a % chance or an "on hit" part for the revive to actually happen because it seems like a pretty strong skill. I've noticed that sometimes it also fails to revive the AI team so it's not exclusively affecting the player.

This might sound like a dumb question so disregard if it is; but are you making sure to hit your dead ally?

You don't have to hit the enemy with the move (although it does a nice chunk of damage if you do) but if you want to revive your ally they have to be where the paddles come down.

I have yet to obtain one in SGM, but the way it works in the original game is that you have to use it on your teammate's body. I assume it would be the same here.

This might sound like a dumb question so disregard if it is; but are you making sure to hit your dead ally?

You don't have to hit the enemy with the move (although it does a nice chunk of damage if you do) but if you want to revive your ally they have to be where the paddles come down.

Honestly I feel like an idiot after reading this comment haha. It's common sense, that you'd need to hit your fallen allies with the paddles, but the game also just phrases it in a way that makes it sound like it auto revives everyone without needing to actually hit them. It would be nice if the devs could rewrite the description to make this a bit clearer for those of us lacking common sense/knowledge of the mechanics from the original game.

It also doesn't help that I just got the skill yesterday, and didn't know how it worked at all. Thanks for clearing that up for me and potentially any others who might end up asking dumb questions like this.

It's all good. I should also note that someone did some testing and you will revive whoever died first in the event that they're overlapping. You don't revive both.

As @BambooEarpick pointed out, it has to actually collide with a downed teammate. I can perhaps bring up clarifying the copy a bit. Thanks!

Reactions: Psyche
Status
Not open for further replies.