• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Edit: Very minor BB3 issue for Umbrella

MatchHog

Reaction score
If Fukua spawns her clone special without releasing it with a second tap and immediately tags out, then Umbrella tags in and uses her unblockable blockbuster, Umbrella will use Fukua's clone's momentum to travel forward.

The AI performed this against me and replicating it was extremely easy.

No testing was done with other blockbusters. Tested on a couple blockbusters for good measure. No issues with these ones: Ms. Fortune, Parasoul, Black Dahlia, Annie. I thought the cause would be a throw animation, but neither Ms. Fortune nor Annie triggered it. Tested Parasoul and an air Black Dahlia for projectile related ones, in case it was related to the lack of running up animation when the blockbuster is triggered, or aerial state before the blockbuster is triggered. No dice.

Edited for readability and because I figured out I was wrong.

Video proof:

Last edited:
That does appear to be the case. I'll let our team know. Considering the nature of this one though, I don't suspect it'll get fixed anytime soon. Setting a clone and then immediately tagging to another fighter to activate a BB3 does not occur to me as a common action to do in combat. If you have any use cases where this bug could potentially be exploited, let me know and we can investigate further.

That does appear to be the case. I'll let our team know. Considering the nature of this one though, I don't suspect it'll get fixed anytime soon. Setting a clone and then immediately tagging to another fighter to activate a BB3 does not occur to me as a common action to do in combat. If you have any use cases where this bug could potentially be exploited, let me know and we can investigate further.
I'll post a followup reply in case I figure out anything else, but, given the nature of BB3s, it just works as a fancy, funny, impractical corner carry as of now.

Reactions: Bones
I might have figured out something. It doesn't seem to be strictly related to Umbrella + Fukua teams. Having Umbrella tag in directly into BB3 is enough to trigger the glitch

Edit: tagging into bb3 is definitely more common than spawning and then despawning clones

Last edited:
Reactions: Bones