• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Weird bug

Gylfie

Reaction score
So, I was playing my wulfsbane Beowulf against sparring partner double. I had a bronze lupine pummel and a bronze wulfamania equipped. I activated wulfamania and after the last hit, the film strip thing suddenly showed up again on the left side of the screen. Then, it started acting like I had activated airwulf even though I didn’t even have it equipped! I flew into the air with my opponent and landed on my face on top of my opponent. I currently am using a Huawei P10.

That's normal. If you have Hype Mode active, Wulfmania will have an extra hit where after he hits the opponent head in the ground, he jumps and smash the opponent with his body. That's like a bônus for having Hype Mode when you active, dealing extra damage.

Reactions: Psyche and Fel
Can you confirm that you were likely in Hype Mode at the moment that you triggered the start of Wulfamania!, @Gylfie? If so, we can consider this matter resolved.
It might also be worth noting that many other, but not all, attacks are also affected by Hype Mode, as that is its purpose. All of the additional effects will trigger at some point during the attack if Hype Mode was still active when the attack began. I won’t spoil it for you by listing all the BBs, SMs and regulars that get an oomph as it’s way better for you to explore and find out on your own, but this is an important part of Beowulf to bear in mind when playing either as or against him.

Reactions: MatDestruction
Mark this resolved, then. Sorry for bothering the devs with my stupid questions.

Not at all! Better off filing a mistaken report than spotting a real bug and not saying anything about it.