• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What is the maximum level a player can reach?

I wish there wasn't a level 70 cap. Sometimes in Rift battles there is a big difference between a level 70 player and a level 70 player. Like level 80 vs level 999.

Reactions: evilgordo
I wish there wasn't a level 70 cap. Sometimes in Rift battles there is a big difference between a level 70 player and a level 70 player. Like level 80 vs level 999.
While I agree that player level shouldn't have a cap, however, even at this point increasing the cap (or removing it completely) will still be a poor way to evaluate a player's investment in their collection. Their profile (as limited as it is) gives a better gauge than their player level.

We had that issue when the cap was raised from 60 to 70, cuz raising the cap did not retroactively add all that previous experience earned, so even back then a lvl60 could have been technically lvl 80+ based on their collection vs. a player who just recently reached lvl 60 at the time of the cap increase.

IMHO, I think there needs to be another 'player level or strength' indicator as the current player level only really measures how much XP you've earned (and XP boost kinda broke that system)...we need to measure levels and counts of a player's fighters and moves AND Accolades AND PF/Event/Rift scores and give them a rank.

Reactions: Diony