1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

what makes the dev think Invincible is a fun and healthy mechanic?

Discussion in 'General Strategy' started by Gatrix, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Gatrix

Gatrix New Member

It only drags the game and causes unhappy experiences. Specially when you play on daily events

2. Cartouche‼

Cartouche‼ Active Member

counters for those fights: Outtake Special Move, Silent Kill Valentine, Doublicious Double, and Red Velvet Eliza (if they buff her SA)

other option: avoid the fight?

vucaar likes this.
  3. vucaar

vucaar Active Member

Maybe you're talking about the Big Band's daily event and I understand this can be frustrating because it could activate for the most part of time (even on the second or first hit on a combo) but you can follow the suggestions that the other buddy said, also you can focus on characters, SA's, special movements and blockbusters that can inflict bleed/heavy bleed to deal damage (invincible doesn't protect of bleed), or you can use blockbusters that can remove the buffs like Drill Tempered (Filia), Catellite Lives (Double), Canopy Bounce (Parasoul), and the blockbuster of Peacock's car (I don't know the name).

P. S.: The Big Band's daily event was the most annoying after the old Valentine's event but I end enjoying because it really represents a challenge.

Psyche and Cartouche‼ like this.
  4. Cartouche‼

Cartouche‼ Active Member

Bandwagon Rushdown
    thanks for the additions, i forgot some blockbusters have the same effect!

vucaar likes this.
  5. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

Bandwagon Rushdown is also the name for Double’s BB2. Pray that doesn’t get confusing.

Psyche likes this.