• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What to spend theromite on?

Poringsmasher

Reaction score
With all the PFs, dailies, and player level ups I started to build up theromite but not really sure what I should do with it. I already have 2 teams of golds I can run in the PF but two are dupes.

Obviously PFs give free gold fighters but some of the "higher tier" ones are specific to their own relic box and I currently have no box specific ones so wondering if I should focus on certain ones (like Big Band for Epic Sax) or blow it all on gold move boxes to maybe get some replacements for lesser gold moves...or just keep saving for a new character. Any thoughts?

Never ever buy move boxes. I've never bought one (outside of the tutorial forcing me to, I think) you'll have a flooded inventory of moves sooner than later without ever buying one. All that you should be spending Theonite on is character relics. I'd advise normal Premiere Relics instead of the character specific ones, but if the featured Gold in character-specific relics is someone you're looking for in particular it's up to you if you want to try for it. But personally i'd never touch 'em, at least not until much later when I have a very large roster of Silvers and Golds.

Also it'd be more efficient to buy relics in bulks of 10, because you get a bonus relic with double the chance to pull a Gold fighter (like 3% normally, 6% from the extra Bonus relic) however that's not really required and it's up to you if you have the patience to save unlike me.

if you have the patience to save unlike me.

Oh I totally don't lol. Through the course of the story mode I spent on premier soon as I had enough but didn't get my first gold till I had almost fully completed all difficulties of story, and then a 2nd immediately after that. Then from there it was more golds from the PFs and now have 6 total.

I have a decent amount of moves too but wasn't sure if there were some you could only get from the boxes or something.

But yeah, my impatience and want to get more stuff is taunting me every time I look in that top right corner.

Reactions: tom641
Oh I totally don't lol. Through the course of the story mode I spent on premier soon as I had enough but didn't get my first gold till I had almost fully completed all difficulties of story, and then a 2nd immediately after that. Then from there it was more golds from the PFs and now have 6 total.

I have a decent amount of moves too but wasn't sure if there were some you could only get from the boxes or something.

But yeah, my impatience and want to get more stuff is taunting me every time I look in that top right corner.
Same on pretty much all accounts. Playing since hard launch It wasn't until a week ago or so I got my first gold. And now I have three. RNG is strange sometimes but they're all good golds, so...

I just wish I was brave enough to enter gold PFs a lot earlier, especially now that I know it used to count all of the 0 scorers for the % rewards...

I just wish I was brave enough to enter gold PFs a lot earlier, especially now that I know it used to count all of the 0 scorers for the % rewards...

Yeah I went in a little late too...if I had known ahead of time woulda did gold rank with my silver team and silver rank with my bronze team which would have made some of the story bits a little easier but oh well.

That and there was some mission that required a gold that I couldn't do till I had basically completed everything else cause that was when I finally got one lol.

Think I'll try for Epic Sax which is...I think tomorrow's box.

Same on pretty much all accounts. Playing since hard launch It wasn't until a week ago or so I got my first gold. And now I have three. RNG is strange sometimes but they're all good golds, so...

I started entering in the highest tier PF as soon as I realized that PFs scaled off your level and your streak, not just your streak. Now I'm sitting at 11 golds, which is a lot considering I started playing a day after hard launch.

Reactions: Veracroz
If i were to spend theonite on something within the game it would be Prize fights on which i usually do and i dont buy relics due to just pure bad luck for me xD but i enter the gold tier prize fights and earn the highest prize so i could earn the character in gold AND have their special moves and blockbusters and so far its been a real walk in the park and it replenishes my spent theonite due to leveling up from the multiple prize fights i do. Its a win-win! You level up thus earning more theonite, you level up your characters *most of my gold characters are at 50/50 level* and you earn prizes! Easy!

Attachments

• IMG_7807.JPG
    IMG_7807.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 14
I mostly just spend it on Relics, partly because I have good luck, and partly because I need bronzes to sack to level up. In addition, gold has never been an issue. Prize fights always yield a fair amount of it. But I think I just spend it on Relics because I have a gambling problem, lol. Besides, it's better to have an excess of theonite rather than a shortage of it, right?

I'd recommend if your gonna sack your bronze units I'd level them up first so that you can get extra SP as well for that character

just watch out with that strategy since I think your accounts level cap is 60 ATM so that strategy might not work as well once you hit that cap.

Okay. I'll watch out for that. ATM I'm just saving all my characters for evolution. Is that a smart or dumb idea?

it depends on the characters your thinking of evolving as some characters are not worth getting to gold, the character specific threads has the tier list for every characters variants from best to worst, they also give good tips on how to improve on those characters so I'd recommend checking them out.

it depends on the characters your thinking of evolving as some characters are not worth getting to gold, the character specific threads has the tier list for every characters variants from best to worst, they also give good tips on how to improve on those characters so I'd recommend checking them out.
Okay, can do. Out of curiosity, let's say Ive already evolved an icy hot Val. Should I sack her, or keep her?

Ice hot val isn't that good but I would keep her just because she's been evolved but that's just me but if you were looking to use her either save her for silvers or just sack her to evolve someone else since she isn't the best but since she's already sliver you may as well use her.

Alright. I evooved her mainly because I like her ability to give a lot of regeneration to fighters.

If i were to spend theonite on something within the game it would be Prize fights on which i usually do and i dont buy relics

The only reason I'm looking at relics is because certain variants are only in their own box (though not each exclusive is worth it). Your method is definitely one of the best methods for getting to the top quickly and efficiently and is used in most games like this. I'm sitting at 9mil on the gold PF atm which will be plenty to still get the gold character, I don't need to get in the top spots lol.

As an aside I think they changed the regular relics? Epic Sax is shown on the right side as being in it so I'm not sure...another variant I want is the military Cerabella which I already forgot the name of.

The only reason I'm looking at relics is because certain variants are only in their own box (though not each exclusive is worth it). Your method is definitely one of the best methods for getting to the top quickly and efficiently and is used in most games like this. I'm sitting at 9mil on the gold PF atm which will be plenty to still get the gold character, I don't need to get in the top spots lol.

As an aside I think they changed the regular relics? Epic Sax is shown on the right side as being in it so I'm not sure...another variant I want is the military Cerabella which I already forgot the name of.
Armed forces is her name, and good god, 9mil?! Dude, I'm barely at 2.5 mil. What team are you using?

Armed forces is her name, and good god, 9mil?! Dude, I'm barely at 2.5 mil. What team are you using?

I run about 2 and a half teams. I have 2 carries that I'm confident in to solo lead two teams and depending on where level ups happen I run a third in parts. Really I could run another with my max silvers too but it feels wasteful to not get exp.

The top people have way more points than me. Since I don't care if I lose a 20+ streak in favor of getting more characters exp I gimp myself on points a good bit.

Oh yeah, Armed Forces, the names in this game are so great lol.

They really are, yeah. My favorite is Private Dick because Im socially immature, lol. I know Moisterrific has something like 21 million points, but it's still hard to believe they get up that far. I'm just hoping I can get three mil before the even ends to boost my chances of getting the diva intervention Eliza.

Reactions: Poringsmasher
They really are, yeah. My favorite is Private Dick because Im socially immature, lol. I know Moisterrific has something like 21 million points, but it's still hard to believe they get up that far. I'm just hoping I can get three mil before the even ends to boost my chances of getting the diva intervention Eliza.

Yeah moisterrific can solo with any of their characters so I imagine it's pretty easy to get a huge streak. Meanwhile my best is 7k but the next two are 4k that I still kill 8-9k characters pretty easily with on those higher streaks. Still lots of work to do.

I will say if you could buy a halfway decent amount of gold with theromite I would probably buy that. As is the amount you get is too low.