• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What would you pay for any gold variant of your choice?

What would you pay for any gold variant of your choice?

• Real money but under $10

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 5,000 gold shards

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 6,000 Theonites

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Real money up to $100

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10 gold characters

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 3 Diamond characters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everything! I’d sacrifice all my characters just to have X

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dusty00

Reaction score
I personally don’t like gambling and hate rng. If the only choice is to gamble for something I really want, I’d rather not gamble at all.

Personally I’d be spending a lot more money on SGM if there are non-gamble options to obtain some of these elusive gold variants.

I understand that if people can just buy everything they want then they’d get bored with the game pretty fast. One suggestion is to limit how many you can buy in a period of time. Perhaps one purchase a month or two. This would allow players to feel progress at a decent pace (it takes a few weeks of grinding to get enough Canopy Coins to fully upgrade a Natural diamond anyways) yet not break the current economy.

Maybe if HVS sees that enough people would go from F2P to some form of payment, then they might make this an actual feature. To me it’s a win-win where HVS can make more money while players don’t get frustrated with rng.

Feel free to suggest other options not in the poll.