• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights When the combo counter resets, show how much damage the combo did in total

Then we have to apply rage and cripple to it. On top of that, the game could confuse numbers if there’s a bug, or in the case of Epic Sax where he can gain buffs mid combo.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
What it says on the packaging :)

I think it'd be neat to see the total damage of our combos summed up after the combo resets.
I'd like to see this at least in Training mode. Along with a DPS counter
@Shawesome I don't think it'd be hard to add the damage after all those multipliers. If there was an issue with the game calculating Epic Sax's damage we'd be seeing it on health bars.

Reactions: Zuzuska
This would actually be an awesome addition, the option to hide the statistics would also have to be present though. I'm not sure if everyone would want extra numbers on their screens at all times.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
This would actually be an awesome addition, the option to hide the statistics would also have to be present though. I'm not sure if everyone would want extra numbers on their screens at all times.
True, may get a bit cluttered on a phone's screen - so an option would be nice indeed

I think it would make things a bit cluttered in a normal fight, our UI is already very busy.

Training mode only isn't a bad idea! I'll make a note for it, and we'll see how far it flies.

I think it would make things a bit cluttered in a normal fight, our UI is already very busy.

Training mode only isn't a bad idea! I'll make a note for it, and we'll see how far it flies.
Definitely a good point.

Having it be an option would still be nice to see it vs certain player matchups since it will differ from the Training dummies - though adding options is probably even more work still @_@