• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

NoiGS

Reaction score
Website
noigs.itch.io
Hey there!

I know the new characters are not dubbed in JP because it costs money (I hope Annie gets Rie Kugimiya AKA the universal loli tsundere), But shouldn't Marie, who has already the dub made in 2nd encore, have her Jap voice lines already?

Hope you read this, and Happy New Year!

hi, im not sure if you know this but marie has entirely different voice lines between her playable and boss incarnations. her playable incarnation has not been dubbed in japanese yet, and it would make no sense to give her her boss voice lines. hope this helps

hi, im not sure if you know this but marie has entirely different voice lines between her playable and boss incarnations. her playable incarnation has not been dubbed in japanese yet, and it would make no sense to give her her boss voice lines. hope this helps

Ooohh, I didn't know that. I knew she had JP lines, but didn't knew they where different. Thank you.

By the way, Is there a poll or something to know if there will be the JP voices for the new characters that doesn't have them?

Ooohh, I didn't know that. I knew she had JP lines, but didn't knew they where different. Thank you. By the way, Is there a poll or something to know if there will be the JP voices for the new characters that doesn't have them?

no poll, but they definitely will have alternate language voice packs added. i saw it under... i think "whens marie?" on the skullgirls forums. its just a matter of picking actresses and getting maries voice actress to reprise her role

Reactions: NoiGS