Who is your main fighter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Black Egret#13, Aug 8, 2017.

?

Who is your main fighter?

1. Peacock

2. Big Band

3. Fillia

4. Painwheel

5. Valentine

6. Cerebella

7. Eliza

8. Parasoul

9. Beowolf

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Black Egret#13

Personally, I like to use Parasoul because she's fast and I have had good luck getting her in RNG.

2. Wulfden

Wulfden Active Member

Definitely Beowulf, he's so much fun what with being able to take on a lot of more powerful fighters the way his combo works AND experimenting with hype mode. And, being able to suplex Big Band has it's benefits tbh

Helryx and Boogiepop like this.
  3. BrolaireOfAsstora

Big Band for sure, though Eliza and PW are a closer second and third. Being able to wipe out squishies easily with his strong specials and good combos is a lot of fun, and almost all of his abilities are good. In addition, the super armor he gains from dashing is great for approaching, and it makes him hard to stop once he gets going.

4. Keebs

Keebs Active Member

Mine used to be Bella because she's so beginner friendly and has almost no learning curve. She was my main until I pulled Buzzkill and looked at my moves for her and found out I have basically a full set of moves capable of turning her from a glass cannon into a full on railgun.

Evangelionlovr likes this.
  5. BrolaireOfAsstora

She's still a glass rail gun though. Probably is the most fun to just obliterate with though.

6. Filikua

Filikua New Member

Hmm. . . Back in the closed beta it was Peacock, Parasoul, and Cerebella. It's pretty much the same, with me fluctuating between Cerebella and Filia.

7. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

For me it's Eliza, she's the hardest character to play but she can be pretty fun and rewarding when played right.

(Also because I really dig the Ancient Egyptian aesthetic)

Helryx and Boogiepop like this.
  8. Keebs

Keebs Active Member

Not my buzzkill. <pre stat patch and before lvl 50>

Mine has 50% defense and nearly 50% extra HP. She can survive a BB3 from any Harlequin that isn't Moist's since his has 10k atk and elemental advantage.

9. Shawesome

Shawesome Member

Parasite Weave Filia. Only reason I can get those high streaks. My second and third most used fighters are Raw Nerv Painwheel and Diva Intervention Eliza, respectively.

Helryx likes this.
  10. Ink

Ink New Member

Ms.Fortune.

I am fully aware that these are the Mobile forums.

Daikodugo likes this.
  11. Vex

Vex Member

I find Parasoul is my go-to for an easy win, but Valentine and Painwheel are the most fun to play. I suspect people who don't like Valentine aren't using her charge attack and throw enough, they're the best or among the best for all characters.

12. BrolaireOfAsstora

Jeez, and I though IV breeding/EV training in Pokemon was hard. How do you get stats like those? Are they random, and if so is there a way to grind for them? I'm tired of eating bb3s 24/7.

Edit: Watched the video and looked at my moves and I'm pretty sure it's random. Do you think there would be any way for you and Moisterrific to compile a smogon-esque thread detailing the best stats for moves to have?

#12 BrolaireOfAsstora, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  13. Shawesome

Shawesome Member

Moist already made a thread with the best stats. I don't have the link unfortunately.

14. BrolaireOfAsstora

Thanks for letting me know. I really need to look harder before asking stuff like this.

15. Boogiepop

Boogiepop New Member

Yeah, Eliza is really fun to play with. I'm not all that great with her yet, mostly because I can't use her throw to reset a situation, but I'm still learning her ins and outs.

16. nateville

nateville New Member

Well it used to be epic sax until he got nerfed
    Rip
    But I think I'll be using a lot of WW Beowulf when he's maxed cause he seems really fun to use.

17. BrolaireOfAsstora

How was he nerfed?

18. Wilhiem

Wilhiem New Member

Epic Sax's SA has been changed to give 3% per combo hit, up to a maximum of 50% (essentially cutting his ability in half). However, he still gets a random buff every 10 combo hits, so that remained unchanged.

19. BrolaireOfAsstora

What was it originally? 100%? Still, 50% is pretty strong still, and the random buff is now probably more useful Id argue. One combo and a bb1 will probably net you at least two buffs, which is super useful.

20. Wilhiem

Wilhiem New Member

It was 100% originally. And the buffs are only occasionally useful, since rng determines what buff you get.