• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Wrong characters in purchased relics

Shineyponx

Reaction score
I've recently purchased a couple of different relics and have gotten different characters from the ones specified. Like I had enough for a couple Double relics and I got some bronze Valentine and a bronze other character. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Reactions: Yomady
I've recently purchased a couple of different relics and have gotten different characters from the ones specified. Like I had enough for a couple Double relics and I got some bronze Valentine and a bronze other character. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
I had same problem, I finished all Cerebella story. I got 12 Cerebella relics. when I opened, it is all random characters....T~T

This is not a bug; it is entirely intentional. Please look at the relic odds table in-game or check out the v2.0 explanation thread here for a rundown on what’s happened with relics. I believe one of the reasons behind the change was to encourage players to purchase Premiere relics as they weren’t seeing much love from veterans. ‘Exclusive’ fighter variants are also no longer exclusive, so if you get a Private Dick from a Parasoul relic don’t be too surprised.

Reactions: Yomady
With the new 2.0 updates you now only have a 50% chance of getting that character. Otherwise it will be a random character. Unless you purchase the 10+1 relics. The last one will be the guaranteed character. But the first 10 will be random with a 50% chance.

Reactions: Psyche and Yomady