• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

Hola,soy un jugador desde hace 1 año y quiero decirles que ultimamente el juego se congela cuando estoy en una partida o haciendo algo más en el juego, al principio pensé que era solo mi error, pero después de semanas descubri, pues cuando intento salir del juego para volver a entrar no me deja hacerlo, además que últimamente el juego se cierra y se abre de repente, la verdad no sé cómo le vayan a hacer ahorita pero espero que mínimo arreglen ese error.
I filled out the Skullgirls Mobile survey. More color variations are the centerpiece of the charged content, so it's inevitable. However, since there are so many attractive characters, it would be sad to only focus on color variations that are homages to other works. I would like to see the story mode and other modes enhanced as well.
Hello! When will there be an update to AppGalellery? It's been 4 days since I've been without an update, and I'm afraid to download from the Internet because I don't want to get banned later for downloading the wrong version of the game :(
por que cuando uso cualquier personaje sus ataques salen con un glitch y luego me cierra el juego?
I read the 2024 PREVIEW. Very excited about "In Game Art Collectibles." I'm not good at fighting games so I can't look at the skullgirls gallery. Glad to see the art in the mobile version as well.

I was very excited about Guest Stars! Maybe some of my favorite NPCs that I've given up on being playable could make an appearance someday. ☺️
Return to forum-posting after a long while to just say: Good lord I've gotten to places in this game. Many things to take into account but I guess Legend rank and maxing out all Squiglys (Demon Artist included) would range among the more notable. I dunno, I don't tend to give much thought to these things.
Next Achievement Unlocked: 20k Relics!
(I was pretty close in the previous achievement)
Screenshot_2024-03-03-22-17-52.png
PSA of sorts: on certain combo routes Gust Buster can steal Corrosive Acid buffs, apparently her ability triggers on BB use, then the hit happens and Gust takes them away.