1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    I can't stand Rifts anymore. Due to the garbage matchmaking and the recent Catalyst announcement, I have decided to take a break from Rifts.
    1. Veeko
      Veeko
      Honestly, the only reason I’ve been playing any is because I love Summer Salt and want to be able to upgrade her. I knew from the first Rift I played they weren’t gonna be my thing. They definitely haven’t gotten better.
      Mar 20, 2019 at 8:00 PM
  2. FateFTM
    FateFTM
    Looking through cheating reports, some people don’t understand how easy it is for people to single carry vs your team
    1. Veeko likes this.
  3. Boombustero
    Boombustero
    Remember to always have a steaming mug of hot chocolate near you to finish your day with a golden key.
  4. nesteaisnasty
    nesteaisnasty
    today i finally reached 30 streak for the first time! it's 36 now and i want to go even further!
    1. fanghoul and Ryouhi like this.
  5. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Please do something about rift matchmaking. I’ve had nothing but matches against too strong opponents. I’d wait longer for a fairer match.
    1. Ryouhi
      Ryouhi
      to be fair, waiting longer isn't even the problem. Sometimes i have to requeue 5-6 times cause i can't find a match at Diamond tier and end up getting matched vs a Gold 1 player anyways... I always feel sorry for them :(
      Mar 20, 2019 at 8:45 AM
  6. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    Edited all the tier lists to account for changes in thought process. Look out for other ones in the near future
  7. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    I forgot to do the last Rift Battle for last season and I didn't get the rewards. AUGH ;-;
    1. Reshiram18
      Mar 18, 2019 at 6:10 AM
  8. Luke
    Luke
    Finally stand out Eliza is here to hunt me too. ;-;
  9. Cellsai
    Cellsai
    Happy St. Patrick's Day, y'all! May your Shamrock Relics be free of snakes.
    1. Reshiram18
      Reshiram18
      But there are no snakes in the Shamrock Relic pool(because neither Stand Out or Bloody Valentine are in the Shamrock relic pool and Eliza has snake related attacks within her moveset)
      Mar 17, 2019 at 12:08 PM
    2. Cellsai
      Cellsai
      Then Patty has done her job!
      Mar 19, 2019 at 10:56 AM
      Reshiram18 likes this.
  10. Yago coelho
    1. educavalcantee
      Mar 18, 2019 at 6:42 AM
  11. xcapibara
    xcapibara
    Only 1 or 2 out of 7 rift matches each week is a win. Seriously thinking of doing that ‘deranking’ thing to at least gold 3.
    1. PHPP
      PHPP
      what is that?
      Mar 17, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  12. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Losing a rift battle that was an even match feels worse after you got creamed two times before by vastly stronger opponents.
    1. xcapibara likes this.
    2. xcapibara
      xcapibara
      The same exact thing happened to me today.
      Mar 16, 2019 at 3:17 PM
  13. Von Blooky
    Von Blooky
    My game is stuck when it tries to update. Please help someone :(
    1. Cellsai
      Cellsai
      Try clearing up some space on your phone, then reinstalling the whole app. Sometimes clears up issues like this!
      Mar 16, 2019 at 10:24 AM
      Von Blooky likes this.
    2. Von Blooky
      Von Blooky
      Ok thanks friend! :)
      Mar 16, 2019 at 4:21 PM
  14. Pepperlunatic
    Pepperlunatic
    I'm trying to make a suggestion for how to make garbo tier characters better but their is just too many of them :(
    1. Luke likes this.
  15. crx
    crx
    discord id : ooooo
  16. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I feel dumb asking this, but does anyone have any tips for when Cerebella corners you and endlessly tries to throw you? It's really annoying
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Luke
      Luke
      There was this fight with af Bella cornering me I burst beat her a bit then she unflinch and corner me again ;-; ;-; ;-; darkest 15secs
      Mar 15, 2019 at 5:54 AM
      fanghoul likes this.
    3. fanghoul
      fanghoul
      I've been having this problem a lot with my Poultergust, so it sounds like I might just need to pick a new move on her that throws Cerebella away. The ones I have now either miss or leave her right next to me again :|
      Mar 15, 2019 at 9:09 AM
    4. Veeko
      Veeko
      Play as another Cerebella lol
      Mar 15, 2019 at 9:44 AM
      Luke, educavalcantee and Inked like this.
  17. educavalcantee
    educavalcantee
    My wife now have 3 Oh mai's, and I still don't. She's one step closer to become @Cellsai .
    1. Cellsai likes this.
  18. Etitep
    Etitep
    There can be no better avatar than the one I have right now since I'm new here.
    1. Ryouhi likes this.
  19. Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    woops, i accidently destroyed the fabric of the reality of damage calculations on the discord. Sorry guys. :*
  20. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    Finally got a rift where I don't get destroyed. Can't say the same for who I'm up against tho
    1. educavalcantee and fanghoul like this.