1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Luke
    Luke
    I’m moving next month so it would be great if 3.2 can come before the of the month. For stress relief
  2. Slash
  3. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Ok Riftie, I give up... *fly a white flag*
    1. lothorie likes this.
  4. Veeko
    Veeko
    There was a bee drinking some spilt soda by the drink machine at work today. I picked it up and took it outside
    1. Luke likes this.
    2. Inked
      Inked
      if i had seen that i’d make a beeline out of there
      Mar 24, 2019 at 5:31 AM
      Veeko likes this.
    3. Reshiram18
      Reshiram18
      I am left wondering about how well the bee's system handled the soda and whether the soda will have a negative impact on that bee's lifespan compared to what bees normally feed on(things like flower nectar and their own honey)
      Mar 24, 2019 at 10:47 AM
      Veeko likes this.
    4. Veeko
      Veeko
      I imagine it’s probably pretty bad for them. It didn’t seem to be in great shape honestly, otherwise I’m sure it would’ve just flown away instead of letting me take it. Not sure if that was from the soda or something else
      Mar 24, 2019 at 11:19 AM
      Reshiram18 likes this.
  5. xcapibara
    xcapibara
    Fun with rift: this d3 guy played two nodes and went away (obviously trying to de-rank) so i gave him 53 attempts for the lols.
    1. BallotBoxer and Luke like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Luke
      Luke
      I did that a few times too :p when I saw ppl not winning in my base.
      Mar 23, 2019 at 1:00 AM
    4. xcapibara
      xcapibara
      Joke’s on me: the max defense win points seems to be 5000... i still lost though :)
      Mar 23, 2019 at 7:10 AM
    5. Luke
      Luke
      I recall losing 20 times once. Hmm, but I didn’t bother to check the score, so long I lost. Sigh. One could dream
      Mar 23, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  6. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Anyway, I just want NERF RIFT FOREVER FROM MY LIFE!!!
    1. lothorie
      lothorie
      Relax, sweetheart, we should wait until catalyst will came out. C:
      Mar 23, 2019 at 4:10 AM
      TasiaChaan likes this.
    2. TasiaChaan
      TasiaChaan
      From sources I read about, Catalyst will make Rift worse.
      Mar 23, 2019 at 9:46 AM
  7. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    This week's whole match always same tier, same level, but EXTREMELY DIFFERENT HIGHER FS!!! bye riftie...
    1. vucaar likes this.
    2. vucaar
      vucaar
      I fought with a Gold 1 that has 11 diamonds and has less score than me (How?), oh, and I have 2 functional diamonds to make a note.
      Mar 22, 2019 at 6:56 PM
      TasiaChaan likes this.
    3. TasiaChaan
      TasiaChaan
      If the diamonds have low fs, still not a problem, but... the average of this week's rift always gave me higher FS' opponents. I'm Gold 4 myself, I knew I'll be Bronze next week. Dat rank drop...
      Mar 22, 2019 at 8:54 PM
  8. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    After this week, I'm sure I'll gonna dropped into bronze tier. Why? My score dropped far away from 1500+ into 1300s...
  9. crx
    crx
    discord id : crx (홍합)
  10. Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    Man, so much negativity on the forums lately :(
    1. Bryan, Inked, fanghoul and 3 others like this.
  11. Veeko
    Veeko
    What did I do to upset RNG?
  12. nesteaisnasty
    nesteaisnasty
    after the Catalyst is added even less people are going to play Ritfs. you had one job - to make RB likeable and playable and you failed.
    1. vucaar likes this.
  13. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    I can't stand Rifts anymore. Due to the garbage matchmaking and the recent Catalyst announcement, I have decided to take a break from Rifts.
    1. vucaar, theLoneskull and TasiaChaan like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Inked
      Inked
      yeah i’m only doing it for the rewards as well... i’ve accepted the fact that i’ll be losing more than winning at this point. i just need all the rift coins i can get right now
      Mar 21, 2019 at 3:39 AM
      TasiaChaan likes this.
    4. TasiaChaan
      TasiaChaan
      I always got "lower rank but higher FS" opponent, even I let my rank going down. Before that update, some opponent choose to leave the battle until I got high streak. Now what? 5 node are enough to get 20 RC. The rest? I leave myself lose. I will annoy you all, so I'm sorry if this content too long, I need a "shoulder to cry on". Long time no come here.
      Mar 21, 2019 at 5:23 AM
    5. theLoneskull
      theLoneskull
      I still play Rift Battles because I need funds for nat diamonds and some more golds because they could be good or they'll be fodder for diamonds. That isn't coming easy and I tend to lose more than I win. They're not my thing and don't seem to be getting any better. I feel you on the matchmaking
      Mar 21, 2019 at 5:57 AM
      Reshiram18 likes this.
  14. FateFTM
    FateFTM
    Looking through cheating reports, some people don’t understand how easy it is for people to single carry vs your team
    1. educavalcantee, Luke and Veeko like this.
    2. educavalcantee
      educavalcantee
      Yes, some fellas seems to don't know it's possible.
      Mar 22, 2019 at 10:07 AM
  15. Boombustero
    Boombustero
    Remember to always have a steaming mug of hot chocolate near you to finish your day with a golden key.
    1. Zuzuska and Luke like this.
  16. nesteaisnasty
    nesteaisnasty
    today i finally reached 30 streak for the first time! it's 36 now and i want to go even further!
    1. Luke, fanghoul and Ryouhi like this.
  17. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Please do something about rift matchmaking. I’ve had nothing but matches against too strong opponents. I’d wait longer for a fairer match.
    1. Ryouhi
      Ryouhi
      to be fair, waiting longer isn't even the problem. Sometimes i have to requeue 5-6 times cause i can't find a match at Diamond tier and end up getting matched vs a Gold 1 player anyways... I always feel sorry for them :(
      Mar 20, 2019 at 8:45 AM
  18. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    Edited all the tier lists to account for changes in thought process. Look out for other ones in the near future
  19. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    I forgot to do the last Rift Battle for last season and I didn't get the rewards. AUGH ;-;
    1. Reshiram18
      Mar 18, 2019
  20. Luke
    Luke
    Finally stand out Eliza is here to hunt me too. ;-;