1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Veeko
    Veeko
    Robo’s daily is just the worst man
    1. TonyPartridge30
      TonyPartridge30
      Yeah it's pretty silly. It actually tries to punish you for having fighters who are too strong.
      Apr 23, 2019 at 12:29 PM
  2. foussi
    foussi
    I finally maxed the skill tree of my heavy reign. Oof her marquee ability lets her spam bb3.
    1. Gylfie
      Gylfie
      Sheltered is better after buff because although you can spam BB3 with Heavy Reign her damage will eventually fall off. With Sheltered however you can consistently reach 5 stacks of enrage in 1 combo.
      Apr 23, 2019 at 5:16 AM
      foussi likes this.
  3. MaMa-luigi
    MaMa-luigi
    That's MamaLuigi to you mario
  4. Cpt. Weeaboo
    Cpt. Weeaboo
    Liking my new Purrminator
    1. Gylfie
      Gylfie
      I saw a 1.8k purrminator deal 4K damage with a regular jab in training mode. It was on a thread somewhere, but I forgot which thread.
      Apr 23, 2019 at 5:17 AM
  5. Veeko
    Veeko
    My Purrminator is now marqueed but lacks moves.
  6. JAMES D JONES
    JAMES D JONES
    So when are the origins stories apose to be in? For filia, Eliza, Beowulf I thought that was apose to be in the update with robo fortune?
  7. Alek
  8. Barlin Oii
    Barlin Oii
    Anyone facing a problem where fighter score is not displayed below the logo or avatar when viewing a fighter....
    1. Veeko likes this.
    2. Gylfie
      Gylfie
      I am!
      Apr 20, 2019 at 11:28 PM
      Barlin Oii likes this.
    3. nesteaisnasty
      nesteaisnasty
      Apr 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM
      Barlin Oii and Veeko like this.
    4. Barlin Oii
      Barlin Oii
      It's annoying... U have to exit to view score everytime u upgrade skill tree ..
      Apr 23, 2019 at 10:06 AM
  9. foussi
    foussi
    Love crafted is a C U R S E D squigly. Lost my streak cause my fighters couldn't bb her.
  10. MatDestruction
    MatDestruction
    Can't upgrade my new Robo Fortune because of no points :c
    1. Gylfie
      Gylfie
      I feel you.
      Apr 20, 2019 at 11:29 PM
  11. VictuTheNewb
  12. Veeko
    Veeko
    For some reason I wasn’t expecting Inverse Polarity to make Valentine off herself. Wew
    1. nesteaisnasty likes this.
    2. Luke
      Luke
      So it isn’t like bleed where it leave you with 1hp? That’s like temp bio before recent nerf
      Apr 19, 2019 at 8:23 AM
    3. Veeko
      Veeko
      Actually not sure if she can KILL herself, I just wasn’t expecting the damage from siphoning
      Apr 19, 2019 at 12:10 PM
  13. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Almost lose a streak because too distracted with M.A.R.T's background scenery. So gorgeous :)
    1. Bryan, Inked and lothorie like this.
  14. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Can't decide if the AI has gotten better, the mechanics changes have made some things harder or if I'm just sucking at Rift Battles today
    1. Inked
      Inked
      haven’t been playing rift but i’ve noticed it in regular fights as well. honestly i think it may be the second as i don’t recall any big AI changes in this update (unless i’m wrong)
      Apr 18, 2019 at 7:58 PM
      fanghoul likes this.
    2. lothorie
      lothorie
      AI improvements are really impressive, and rift getting harder well, because of catalysts
      Apr 18, 2019 at 9:53 PM
      fanghoul likes this.
  15. Inked
    Inked
    training should have an option that allows us to choose what stage we want like original SG tbh
    1. TasiaChaan likes this.
  16. foussi
    foussi
    Nobody: Cerebellas: Imma cancel your pf streak
    1. Inked likes this.
  17. Kyle Vel
    Kyle Vel
    Just a normal dude playin' the game
  18. Papyrus1910
    Papyrus1910
    Robo-Fortune is such an interesting character. Her variants are what determine her roles in a fight, not the character herself.
  19. Joe1233hdhdue
    Joe1233hdhdue
    A huge bug in the game when you win a fight you don't get the exp not all the time anyone come across it?
    1. TasiaChaan
      TasiaChaan
      I was! Even my streak are deceived. It was 29, I reopen the PF, it became 0.
      Apr 18, 2019 at 10:25 AM
  20. lothorie
    lothorie
    And I think, I’m prepared. Life isn’t worth to spend it to farm bronze and silver. I need a break.
    1. TasiaChaan likes this.