1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. MugPug
    MugPug
    Can I get an administrator to help verify my thread. I cannot submit it and I’ve made all the changes I thought were needed.
  2. enosms1
    enosms1
    Coins looks like missing after Rift Battle! If I'd have 60.000, after battle looks 54.000! What's happening? A bug?...
  3. Kevin Pepino
    Kevin Pepino
    Finally evolved Robocopy to diamond. Won't lie: the main reason I did it was to keep the dark shards for Bio, and my other waters are meh.
    1. Gylfie
      Gylfie
      Your other waters are worse than robocopy? What are they? I can't even think of any off the top of my head.
      Jun 16, 2019 at 7:52 PM
    2. Luke
      Luke
      This is something you don’t see like ever. Weird but cool.
      Jun 16, 2019 at 10:26 PM
    3. Kevin Pepino
      Kevin Pepino
      Glyfie: they were Rage Appropiate and In Denile. Both decent overall but nothing outstanding either (and I want to evolve Rusty instead of RA). Plus, Robocopy was one of my first evolved Golds, so there's a bit of special feeling in a way.
      Jun 17, 2019 at 1:06 AM
  4. TasiaChaan
  5. vucaar
    vucaar
    6 of 10 rift nodes with armor catalyst (frost or armor rating), you are doing it fantastic "building" interesting challenges ¬¬
  6. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    After a long Rift break, I think I won't play it again ^^; I have been free for a month
    1. vucaar
      vucaar
      Don't worry, enjoy the experience and have fun with the game. But if you come back, good luck.
      Jun 14, 2019 at 8:37 PM
      TasiaChaan likes this.
    2. TonyPartridge30
      TonyPartridge30
      How will you get Diamond shards or Diamond keys?
      Jun 16, 2019 at 8:16 AM
      TasiaChaan likes this.
    3. TasiaChaan
      TasiaChaan
      I'm not ready to get these items yet. I'm not deserve to be in Rifts.
      Jun 16, 2019 at 5:03 PM
  7. Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    Has anyone seen diamond Rogue Agent before today? Trying to figure out if I'm the first lol
  8. Peachy-Pie
    Peachy-Pie
    Target: Clown. Assessment: Already a joke.
    1. fanghoul likes this.
  9. FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    I expected to drop to diamond 4 after the rift changes and now im in diamond 2
    1. fanghoul likes this.
  10. Jhosvi
    Jhosvi Liam
    Thanks for your work, i personally really appreciate it
  11. Kevin Pepino
    Kevin Pepino
    3/4 Master stories 100%'d. Only Ascent of a Woman Left (Hoo boy). Also got Djinn Frizz and Rogue Agent, which is neat I guess.
  12. vucaar
    vucaar
    I had the "luck" to find Kill Joy in the cabinet yesterday, it seems it wasn't something intended by the developers.
  13. Brother Null
    Brother Null
    The word "curvaceous" sounds like a period of time when dinosaurs existed, and they were all thicc.
  14. BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    I've must have offended the RNG gods. Accursed Experiments treasure node keeps throwing bronze keys at me (5 weeks in a row).
    1. vucaar
      vucaar
      That bad luck is only compared to the 10 bronze and 1 silver (bonus) pulls.
      Jun 10, 2019
      BallotBoxer likes this.
  15. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    Dude I hate Robo Fortune's a.i. Forces me to turtle cause I get countered if I dash up to her
    1. Reshiram18
      Reshiram18
      Just dash up while she is blocking and then turtle in her face because D1 is safe on block
      Jun 10, 2019
      theLoneskull likes this.
  16. Veeko
    Veeko
    Can’t decide whether my next dark diamond should be Bloodbath or Purrfect Dark. I have dupes for both...
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Veeko
      Veeko
      I really haven’t done any rifts since catalysts were introduced. I mean, at all. So I barely have any lol
      Jun 10, 2019
      fanghoul likes this.
    3. fanghoul
      fanghoul
      I guess I'd pick Purrfect Dark then. Bloodbath is okay, but I haven't used her much except in Rifts since upgrading her. I prefer to use a Filia if I'm trying to bleed someone.
      Jun 10, 2019
    4. Veeko
      Veeko
      Yeah, I do plan on returning eventually, and was thinking if I did go for Bloodbath I’d diamond Just Kitten instead since she can be horrible on rifts. I love my Bloodbath, she was my first ever gold, and she really comes in useful a lot, plus a lot of defense potential too. But I also just love PurrD. I wish I had better luck with dark essences lol
      Jun 10, 2019
      fanghoul likes this.
  17. Vionix
  18. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    Yo @xcapibara, if someone named "Theskullrock" beat you in the dark pf, that was me. It was close. GG
  19. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Wow. Top 10% with under 15 mil points? Guess the PF was hard, or no one wanted Blue Screen. :p
    1. View previous comments...
    2. xcapibara
      xcapibara
      The modifier was time-wasting annoying and the reward mediocre at best. Not worth it. Should’ve been terror byte instead.
      Jun 9, 2019
    3. vucaar
      vucaar
      For me it's a boring PF, with the limited chars that can counter or steal barriers and trying to avoid an elemental dynamic of any fighting game (knockdown the opponent), the PF is very forgettable.
      Jun 9, 2019
    4. Scorialimit
      Scorialimit
      I feel like everyone forgot we had a month to get Robos as well. People who wanted her probably got relics to hunt for her. So her first PF isn't going to be that much higher than average

I stopped at 13mil figuring it would make it and apparently I still highballed. Someone said they got it at 8mil
      Jun 9, 2019
  20. Veeko
    Veeko
    I managed to get top 10% in Robo’s PF. Too bad the reward is Blue Screen
    1. Luke likes this.