1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Gylfie
    Gylfie
    I got Diva Intervention! Not as a gold PF reward, though. Now I'm trying to decide whether I want Stand Out to complete my Eliza collection.
    1. Gylfie
      Gylfie
      I mean, I want to complete my collection but Stand Out is the worst natural diamond... I'm 60% of the way to my first diamond relic, which means I only need to get 10 more golds... I'm biting my nails off with stress... Do I want her or do I not want her?
      Jun 20, 2019 at 1:26 AM
  2. Veeko
    Veeko
    is my birthday, pls give freeze frame
  3. MugPug
    MugPug
    How do you post a message? I keep trying but nothing is working it says I have inappropriate content, this is one of my first posts, advice?
  4. Luke
    Luke
    your rift rating won’t decay if your in rookie tier (insert meme)
  5. Sairus
    Sairus
    Hello, new account!
    1. MatDestruction
      MatDestruction
      Hello! Why making a new account?
      Jun 18, 2019 at 8:18 PM
    2. Sairus
      Sairus
      I just needed a new account to get a Hidden Variable Dev banner. It's good to shake off the cobwebs every now and then!
      Jun 19, 2019 at 5:14 AM
  6. Cellsai
    Cellsai
    Goodbye, old account!
  7. Leichenfresser
    Leichenfresser Liam
    Hey C: I don't know where to ask for the administrator so I hope this is the right place...?

I try to post a thread in Feeback & Suggestions, but it always says to me that it's spam-like. And I don't quite know what about it would be spam-like, it's just a short list of 10 things I would like to see.

Thanks for reading C:
  8. Erick Draves
    Erick Draves
    I... uh... damn it, all your name's are already a bunch of puns!
  9. Leichenfresser
  10. MugPug
    MugPug
    Can I get an administrator to help verify my thread. I cannot submit it and I’ve made all the changes I thought were needed.
  11. enosms1
    enosms1
    Coins looks like missing after Rift Battle! If I'd have 60.000, after battle looks 54.000! What's happening? A bug?...
  12. Kevin Pepino
    Kevin Pepino
    Finally evolved Robocopy to diamond. Won't lie: the main reason I did it was to keep the dark shards for Bio, and my other waters are meh.
    1. Gylfie
      Gylfie
      Your other waters are worse than robocopy? What are they? I can't even think of any off the top of my head.
      Jun 16, 2019 at 7:52 PM
    2. Luke
      Luke
      This is something you don’t see like ever. Weird but cool.
      Jun 16, 2019 at 10:26 PM
    3. Kevin Pepino
      Kevin Pepino
      Glyfie: they were Rage Appropiate and In Denile. Both decent overall but nothing outstanding either (and I want to evolve Rusty instead of RA). Plus, Robocopy was one of my first evolved Golds, so there's a bit of special feeling in a way.
      Jun 17, 2019 at 1:06 AM
  13. TasiaChaan
  14. vucaar
    vucaar
    6 of 10 rift nodes with armor catalyst (frost or armor rating), you are doing it fantastic "building" interesting challenges ¬¬
  15. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    After a long Rift break, I think I won't play it again ^^; I have been free for a month
    1. vucaar
      vucaar
      Don't worry, enjoy the experience and have fun with the game. But if you come back, good luck.
      Jun 14, 2019 at 8:37 PM
      TasiaChaan likes this.
    2. TonyPartridge30
      TonyPartridge30
      How will you get Diamond shards or Diamond keys?
      Jun 16, 2019 at 8:16 AM
      TasiaChaan likes this.
    3. TasiaChaan
      TasiaChaan
      I'm not ready to get these items yet. I'm not deserve to be in Rifts.
      Jun 16, 2019 at 5:03 PM
  16. Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    Has anyone seen diamond Rogue Agent before today? Trying to figure out if I'm the first lol
  17. Peachy-Pie
    Peachy-Pie
    Target: Clown. Assessment: Already a joke.
    1. fanghoul likes this.
  18. FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    I expected to drop to diamond 4 after the rift changes and now im in diamond 2
    1. fanghoul likes this.
  19. Jhosvi
    Jhosvi Liam
    Thanks for your work, i personally really appreciate it
  20. Kevin Pepino
    Kevin Pepino
    3/4 Master stories 100%'d. Only Ascent of a Woman Left (Hoo boy). Also got Djinn Frizz and Rogue Agent, which is neat I guess.