1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Veeko
    Veeko
    Gots me a Rogue Agent. If only I knew how to play Fortune headless
    1. fanghoul likes this.
  2. BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    Climbed back up to G4 this week. Back to collecting the weekly pinch of diamond dust (thus earning nat. diamond fighters I can't afford lol)
  3. Veeko
    Veeko
    I took in a little moth cocoon about a month ago. Tonight a parasitic wasp emerged from it. Yay.
    1. Luke likes this.
  4. xcapibara
    xcapibara
    Master story mode is insulting.
    1. BallotBoxer
      BallotBoxer
      Jul 18, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  5. Luke
    Luke
    working to make the 10% cut and the ai would bb me one after another and i couldn't get my bb3 out. by the 2nd bb where my own queued bb3
    1. Luke
      Luke
      was canceled AGAIN because enemy ai's queued bb would 1 have no indication on the UI and 2 cancel any my own queued bb3 i began recording the fight. made all the difference. enemy had 3 more bb ready but made no more move and i finally got my bb3 out. it makes me wonder. its like it knows.
      Jul 15, 2019 at 8:46 AM
    2. Psyche
      Psyche
      The machines are learning…
      Jul 17, 2019 at 1:39 AM
      Luke likes this.
  6. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Why there are 2 Character PF at once? (BigBand & Cerebella) Edit : Nope, it was a bug
  7. Veeko
    Veeko
    Is Ms. Fortune’s AI not annoying enough without the capability to use bb’s while you’re actively attacking her head.
  8. Luke
    Luke
    The special kind of hell is when I want to change equipped moves around pf menu is easier than in the collection
  9. SquidBoi
  10. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    First day of hiatus was tough but after that, much easier and feels nice not to worry about SGM.
    1. TasiaChaan likes this.
    2. TasiaChaan
      TasiaChaan
      Same thing as me when I leave Rift
      Jul 15, 2019 at 12:28 AM
  11. molly
    molly
    Does anyone else have the problem with Cerebella falling out of Eliza’s BB3 on tag in? I’m not sure if it’s always been a thing...
    1. Luke
      Luke
      It’s not. I think there’s a post about this bing a new bug dev are looking into. Just don’t bb3 at the same time as tag in’s atm.
      Jul 11, 2019
      molly likes this.
  12. Luke
    Luke
    Yesterday the forum was clean. I check back today: ಠ_ರೃ
  13. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    PSA: UV is better than FF (imo). Then again, mine has 75% bonus atk and 63% meter gain, so maybe that's it. Moves are still lvl 8-9 tho
  14. Veeko
    Veeko
    ok the advertisement spam makes sense but what is with the spam of random gibberish? What does that accomplish
    1. Gylfie
      Gylfie
      Majorly cluttering up the forum, I guess.
      Jul 10, 2019
  15. Gamma Ray
    Gamma Ray
    Will be streaming on Thursday! Webcam expected!
  16. Veeko
    Veeko
    Wow I was not expecting top 10% in Fireworks Show...
    1. TasiaChaan likes this.
    2. Luke
      Luke
      13mil put me in top30%...
      Jul 8, 2019
  17. Renn
    Renn
    Anyone else recently finding Valentine AI able to BB during your throw animation and instantly after breaking out of it?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Renn
      Renn
      Cerebella, Eliza, Painwheel, Filia, Valentine. Pretty much every fighter I've used has experienced this recently (aside from Big Band if memory serves me).
      Jul 7, 2019
    3. xcapibara
      xcapibara
      I dont know about other chars but i’ve definitely noticed it happening a lot during cerebella throw animation recently.
      Jul 7, 2019
      Renn likes this.
    4. Luke
      Luke
      A few updates ago I faced the same thing. Not at all recently. I reason Lag and phone performance factor into fighter reaction. Because sometimes I’d be doing L5 like million times before and have combo counter turn red. Me tapping too slow physically is impossible so the above is the only thing I can think of.
      Jul 8, 2019
      Renn likes this.
  18. Michael Williams
    Michael Williams
    I LOVE THIS GAME
  19. Gamma Ray
    Gamma Ray
    Remember! Some moves are worth getting to level 15 if they have perfect stats! Special abilities matter too!
  20. AS2112002
    AS2112002
    Did you know you can burst during an outtake? By this you can prevent your opponent from tagging you out or juggling you.
    1. Gamma Ray likes this.
    2. Gamma Ray
      Gamma Ray
      Didn't know that. Granted it requires you to have burst on hand and the opponent to have outtake, but that's amazing to know for defensive characters since placing a burst on them could potentially counter outtake spam.
      Jul 5, 2019