• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Season's Greetings Cut Offs

cappatacus

Reaction score
Took some time off and ended up at 76 million. Just curious what everyone else is standing at to see if I'm good for at least top 30%, I need that diamond key lol

I am very worried if the one who reaches the highest rank are cheaters as we seen at cheaters reports.

Currently 92m

115ish here, though I reached it around thursday and stopped at that. The grind is too painful. I'm content with just clearing the milestones (got nothing of worth out of them though). Also given the potential rewards, rift battles and regular PF rankings just clearing all the milestones would probably be enough for top 10%. Well, top 30% certainly.

I'm at 102 million or so. Which I'm fine with; getting to the last milestone for me is enough of a reward. I'm not going to seriously pursue getting any higher. Here's hoping that's enough for the top 30%.

I got stuck at 10 mil. and can't go further :D

eehhh why?
it's not that i can't, it's just that i'm bad at the game, and even though the event lasted for more than a week and i could have gotten there (While playing 8 hours a day, at least in my case), i didn't want to spend a lot of time grinding to get 100 mil, it is possible, but i didn't have a lot of time, especialy right now on holidays, i tried playing 1 hour a day and i got to that milestone, so i'm happy with that.

it's not that i can't, it's just that i'm bad at the game, and even though the event lasted for more than a week and i could have gotten there (While playing 8 hours a day, at least in my case), i didn't want to spend a lot of time grinding to get 100 mil, it is possible, but i didn't have a lot of time, especialy right now on holidays, i tried playing 1 hour a day and i got to that milestone, so i'm happy with that.
ah I see...

Reactions: B_W
I got about 15 million points and made it in the top 30%

Apparently one of my YouTube subscribers actually got top 1000 with only 51 million points. I personally hit top 1000 with 131 million points and got a sweet Summer Salt pull from a natural diamond relic

I got top 1000 from 115m.
15 mil for top 30% seems very low.

Rank 1000 with 61 mill.

Unfortunately I can't remember the event prize structure. What was above this in the prizes?

I made 200 millons because of the cheaters, i am afraid i cant reach the top 1000 because of them

I got top 1000 from 115m.
15 mil for top 30% seems very low.
I tought so too, but I'm not complaining

I think it was because even some of the newer players could get to the 900000 points cutoff with enough dedication given the time this prize fight lasted

114.5 mil. I Give up the day I made 100mil(3rd day) and felt for sure won’t make the top 1000 cutoff. Now I just felt like I got no life.

Reactions: B_W and infine