• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Stupid

skullgirlssuck

Reaction score
The more i play this cheapass game, the less fun it gets. So now you have diamond and gold fighters, but you can't use it for story mode. You can only use weakass bronze fighters, and it must include fighters that chosen by the stupid bum creators. Not to mention the mode modifiers they uses. "That meams you need to level up" don't give me that bullshit. I know that, but do they make it at least a little bit easier or CHEAPER? NO! You need keys, you need coins which they give really small amount of it, you need to repeat the basic to expert sfory mode in order to level up, for how long, ten fucking years? You need theonites which they rarely give. You keys, but you don't have enough coins and theonites to level up. Then, you have a lot of coins and theonites, but you don't have the keys to unlock the skill trees. Wow! Just fucking wow! Can you be more greedy and annoying? **** you!

• Haha
Reactions: Bernard Larry Reala
You can use Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond on story mode, there's some nodes that restrict the use to some Tier/character/element in particular but you can use Gold and Diamonds.

Levelling up can be done by several ways: Doing PF, replaying story mode (there's nodes which can be farmed for XP) doing daily character events (they don't give that much but it helps) and last but not least Deployments all of these are maximized by using a XP booster.

You can get between 30 - 50 theonite per day by doing all daily missions, by doing all milestones on PF and when you level up, also there's the Royalty Pass which gives you 50 theonite per day so you get 150 at the end of the month.

Canopies can be obtained by: Doing PF, Bronze Deployment (15.000) from pink and gold gifts, doing all Dailies from Basic to Master, exchanging 1.600 theonite for 1.840.000 canopies, selling (bronze, silver or gold) moves or doing the Medici PF (that's on Tuesday and Sundays every 2 weeks)

Keys are a little trickier specially Diamond but all of them can be bought on the CoC store with either canopies or Rift coins, also daily login bonus tends to give 1 of each key during the month.

Wow! Just fucking wow! Can you be more greedy and annoying? **** you!
Woah, emotional a bit? Chill, pal, it's just a game, you know...

FYI, I have reached so-called endgame (Diamond 3 Tier in Rifts, Top1 place in Gold PF) before I paid a single coin of real money. Since then I've spent about $100 in a year and a half just to support the devs, never got anything game-changing from it.
(OK, Timeless Hero Annie from Annie Relic Pack, I do not use her anyway since I've pulled Star Shine from a mere Premiere that I've got for free).

I have never felt any big problems going through Story Mode in Basic, Advanced and Expert. I've taken down Accursed Experiments nodes with solo 2K Bio-Exorcist or lvl 40 Silver Fukua with 5 Taunts (Only invested in Skill Slots, nothing else). Getting to Top 10% in Gold PF is not that difficult when your collection is advanced enough. Master Story is when standard challenges become too boring and you want to test something new, get out of the box. The rewards given on daily basis for simple challenges or just logging in, the rewards from Story Mode, and the rewards for Origin Stories (especially Peacock's Master) are the most generous I have ever seen in an F2P game. Honestly, through 3 years in the game, I have never seen a single thing (except occasional bugs) to really be frustrated about.

And, most important, if you get pissed off by the fact that you have to replay the fights, then maybe the game is just not for you. After all, SG is a fighting game, its main idea is that one to three characters are beating up other characters in close combat. And again. And again. And again. While your first Story Mode fights, high-streak PF fights and Top Diamond Rift Boss fights would have drastically different fighter levels, modifiers and numbers, essentially it will be the same thing - block-counterattack-juggle-Blockbuster-backdash-repeat. Tap-tap-tap. I don't get tired or bored repeating this tedious sequence because I like fighting games in general. If you do get bored - no one forces you to continue, it's just not your thing.