• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
this palette is already in 2e but not mobile. i just wanted to make a card for it out of appreciation for the character design, and i love horror themes!

from Killer Instinct:
Painwheel as Hisako!
SA1: When idling or walking, gain unflinching for 6 seconds after 1 second, and gain armor for 8 seconds every 1.5 seconds. they are removed when blocking a hit.
SA2: while benefitting from unflinching, stun the opponent for 4 seconds on hit. while benefitting from armor, convert all armor into 2 stacks of enrage for 10 seconds on hit. cannot gain unflinching while benefitting from enrage.
Painwheel 27, Hisako dark silver.png

this next one is a ####post that went into too much detail.

from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time:
Squigly, inspired by both Princess Shroob & Elder Princess Shroob.
SA name: Deceased & Persists.
SA1: When the opponent gains a buff stack, gain armor for 15 seconds.
SA2: When all the opponent's buffs expire, gain final stand for 5 seconds and inflict hex for 10 seconds.
Squigly_Portrait.pngSquigly_GangGreen.pngSquigly_ThrillShrieker.png
Squigly_WyrmsTail.png

Hello! It’s me, but this time the card creator quit working halfway through, so don’t expect as much flashyness.

Valentine_SurgeonGeneral.png
IMAGINARY FIEND
“I Like Chocolate Milk!”

Wilted Spirit
SA1: Anytime a buff expires, 50% chance for both fighters to suffer 1 stack of slow

SA2: Gain 20% blockbuster meter for every 1 debuff on valintine, every 25 seconds.

Frankie from Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends. I think valintine fits Frankie perfectly. This is one of the palletes I really like that I think could stand a chance. Everyone loves FHFIF right? SA is based around her being a hard worker and how even though she may get stressed, everything will turn out in the end.

Beowulf_WeekendWarrior.png
Hellbound
“Your lucky this game isn’t a rougelike”

Boon Bounty
SA1: Gain 1 permant buff at the start of the match and every 60 seconds, excluding invincible, final stand, and blessing.
SA2: Inflict 1 permant debuff at the start of the match and every 60 seconds on the opponent. Excluding stun and doom.

Zagreus from the smash hit HADES, as well as Greek mythology. Beowulf is doing the exact same pose as Zagreous and his muscular build is much alike as well. SA is based around the permanent upgrades you get in rougelikes, but every upgrade is randomized. I thought it would be interesting to do the same thing for debuffs. I suppose this is a rather powerful SA given good stats, so probably a Diamond definelty a gold.

Eliza_Decrypted.png
Honey Hierarchy
“You will serve as my sustenance…for all eternity!”

Moonstruck
SA1: Inflict heal block for 12 seconds when entering sekmet mode.

SA2: With less than 2 minutes on the clock, all hits have a 60% chance to inflict bleed for 5 seconds. Critical hits will inflict heavy bleed for 5 seconds

Queen Sectonia from Kirby Triple Deluxe. Really like the pallete on Eliza, though it’s certainly not perfect. We need more Kirby representation. The 2nd part of the SA is based around the moon waning, so I figured special bonus’s should be granted to those desperately trying to win in the last half of the match. The first SA is to make sure none of those bleeds can be removed by pesky regen!

Parasoul_ShadowOps.png
Rhythm Master
“Thrilling, is this love?”

Tap Trial
SA1: Boost crit rate by 10% for every 5 combo hits

SA2: Parasoul cannot be knocked down while at least 2 napalm tears are on the field.

Tap Trial girl from Rhythm heaven. Krieg is the giraffe! I really love rhythm heaven, you should check it out if you haven’t already. It’s the only rhythm game that actually relies on getting into the rhythm. Sorry guitar hero. Sa is based around how many times you’ll tap(combo). And I thought the SA2 would be somthing unique. You could still get launched or knocked back, you just won’t fall down.

Shared Image 23.png
“Is it Attitude, or ineptitude?”

Scam Artistry
SA1: 50% chance to steal any buff the opponent gains, but reduce its time by 3 seconds.

SA2: 10% chance when a buff expires, to gain permanent evasion for 15 seconds.

An original pallete, we must try to be original Somtimes. Can’t make those silvers too powerful, but there should always be an opportunity to turn the tables. SA is based around scam artists, quick to steal and quick fo get away. Mood rings are scams for those who actually believe them to be real. Hence the name.

Welp that’s all for now. Who knows when I’ll be back. Hopefully after the next update comes out, I want umbrella! Well….See ya!

"Let my Beauty Intoxicate You"
Narcissist Blade.png

Sf4-vega.jpg

"What's the Sitch"
Teen Agent.png

5aacf3de7603fc558cffc009.png

"My policy is an all-out offensive with Water-type Pokémon!"
Swim Master.png
183px-Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Misty.png

"Brawns over Brain"
Hatastrophe Girl.png
A reference to one of Cerebella's original colors

"South Town for the win"
Rapper Chicken.png
250px-King.jpg

Attachments

• Hatastrophe Girl.png
    Hatastrophe Girl.png
    212.8 KB · Views: 3
Been a while! I wanted to do these for a while!

Scarlet Lych.png

"You took everything from me..." (Wanda Maximoff A.K.A. Scarlet witch from the MCU)

Ability: Chaos Magic

SA1: Remove all BUFFs from an opponent when landing a combo of 15 or more hits, for each Buff removed, gain 1 stack of Enrage for 5/10/15 seconds

SA2: Inflict DISABLE TAG INs, CURSE and HEX for 10/15/20 seconds when landing a combo of 15 or more hits

All along.png

"Who's been messing up everything?" (Lyrics of Agatha Harkness' song from Wandavision)

Ability: Ancient Rune Trap

SA1: When TRANSMUTING to at an ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE gain, 3 stack of MIASMA and ENRAGE for 8/12/15 seconds

SA2: When TRANSMUTING to at an ELEMENTAL DISADVANTAGE, inflict DISABLE SPECIALS, DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS and DISABLE TAG INS for 10/12/15 seconds

Okay this is my first ever card just was having fun with a cool idea I came up with. I couldn’t get the background right because I did it on my phone haha. Well I like the ability but might be to op I don’t know. Please let me know you thoughts

“I am still so hungry”
Ability 1: every throw gain an enrage for 10 seconds
Ability 2: 1%/2%/3% of damage dealt during throw is regained as healthA15D98EE-A361-4F7F-9708-BFE2A47D9725.jpeg

Last edited:
More Villains

"This will be your burial ground"
Iron Devil.png

Kazuya-br.jpg

"Nooroo, dark wings rise!"
Mothified Dad.png

83bf827deb33e950e3cc278d7a4381b3.png

"Well then, where do you want me to break you first?"
Juvenile Woman.png

SSFIVJuri.png

"I got Friends on the Other Side"
Voodoo Shadow.png
279_pf_pub_facilier1_v31_0_cmyk.jpg

yet another palette stuff, part 4
1632670499160.png
1632670565790.png
1632671236799.png
1632671297380.png
...And my favourite class is the Spy. Thanks, and have fun.
also i have to cut the length of the post down because i couldnt post it because its too "spam-like"

Purrsian Princess v2.png
"To live forever... While those I love are dead and I to blame? I choose death."
Purrsian Princess Reference.png

I also like making up signature abilities when I make a custom card, so here goes!
Sands of Time

SA1

Gain HASTE for 5 seconds and FINAL STAND for 5/7/10 seconds for every 10% HP lost.

SA2
While benefiting from HASTE, being KNOCKED DOWN or using BURST rewinds time by 5 seconds while keeping current BLOCKBUSTER METER, and inflicts STUN for 1/2/3 second(s).

Last edited:
Recently I've been experimenting. A lot.
I hope it makes sense to bring here palettes for non-playable characters. Well, there's been some precedent at the early pages.
I'm not good at creating SA or balancing, so I'll leave it to your imagination.
Huge thanks to Zidane and MarioToast from SkullHeart forums for making these color maps.

These two are based on "Wander Over Yonder". Lost, but not forgotten. Forever in our hearts etc.

Без названия (6).png
"If we're gonna do a stupid thing, let's at least be smart about it!"
Scythana as Sylvia. Her signature ability should probably be about getting stacks of Enrage one way or another.

Без названия (7).png
"Hate's great! Best villain!"
Ah, the lovely Watchdogs. Could possibly work for some WOY-related Parasoul palette (or for Adam, if we're lucky; but I couldn't imagine either of them as Lord Hater or Peepers). No idea about SA for them, though.

Now I'm thinking that these palettes really fit the proposed playstyles of Scythana and Adam. Well, Sylvia beating anyone with a random Watchdog is completely plausible...

yet another palette stuff, part 5

1633108908169.png
1633109044301.png
Minecraft tip: Build an underground house and make it well lit; easier to build and arguably more safe than building a proper house on surface

1633109367201.png
Reference: Quite fairly obvious, and did i do what i promised earlier

1633109478623.png
1633109558205.png
card name references No Leaf Clover, which you may probably know the band who did it by now, using your eyes

Cerebella_BrainFreeze.png
It's literally Cerebella but disguised as fire, wow!