• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Just... Super new, and unlucky

Yeah I have at least two of all the non exclusive golds and I have five harlequins all thanks to the pfs and how good they are for new players.
Thank you for your encouragement! One day I will get there!

Focus is on Silver since I did not have enough Silvers/Gold prior, so I am at 410,144. And Gold I'm just leveling with, so at 13,697.

But next time, I'm going all out on Gold, which, I'll probably only hit milestone 8 max, but if that gives me at least 11-33% then I can't complain.

Focus is on Silver since I did not have enough Silvers/Gold prior, so I am at 410,144. And Gold I'm just leveling with, so at 13,697.

But next time, I'm going all out on Gold, which, I'll probably only hit milestone 8 max, but if that gives me at least 11-33% then I can't complain.
Mange sure to get at least 60k in the gold pf so you can qualify for a reward even if it's not a lot it will probably help you.

Mange sure to get at least 60k in the gold pf so you can qualify for a reward even if it's not a lot it will probably help you.
Ya, I hit 20k in like 6 battles, so I think that's not too far off!

That's good. Pretty soon it'll be 40k then 60k and then even 80k. Then the points will roll in.
Except with this stupid update lol. Thanks everyone for your help, I just wanted to announce, that I really like Eliza, so I decided to buy a few of her packs yesterday, I bought one, and was trying to buy multiples, but it wouldn't let me, so I closed the game out. Then found out I couldn't buy multiples... Come to discover I got Bloodbath Eliza! I am SO happy!

Except with this stupid update lol. Thanks everyone for your help, I just wanted to announce, that I really like Eliza, so I decided to buy a few of her packs yesterday, I bought one, and was trying to buy multiples, but it wouldn't let me, so I closed the game out. Then found out I couldn't buy multiples... Come to discover I got Bloodbath Eliza! I am SO happy!
That's pretty good but if you want a fighter to be able to defeat a high level team by themselves raw nerv is the way to go.

Reactions: Gibraltor
That's pretty good but if you want a fighter to be able to defeat a high level team by themselves raw nerv is the way to go.

Ya, I'm not neglecting her by any means lol. Although, everyone is getting neglect until they fix the update.... Maybe they can roll it back?

Ya, I'm not neglecting her by any means lol. Although, everyone is getting neglect until they fix the update.... Maybe they can roll it back?
The only thing the update has done for me is refill my energy lol. Nothing bad has happened considering the defense glitch is just visual.

The only thing the update has done for me is refill my energy lol. Nothing bad has happened considering the defense glitch is just visual.
Nice to know there's another glitch once I make it in lol.

;-; Harley Quinn Cerebella is a character I always have problems with defeating even though I have not one but Two exclusives, And They both have over 3,000 Power

;-; Harley Quinn Cerebella is a character I always have problems with defeating even though I have not one but Two exclusives, And They both have over 3,000 Power
You can only fight fire with fire! One day there will be a Harley in every PF team... One day.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Harley Cerebella can 1 hit diamond shot any character in the game.

Armed Forces Cerebella is impossible to kill for many characters.

Right now, I just ignore any top team with a Cerebella without my own 10k cerebella up to challenge it. It is a ridiculously broken champion and if there are 3 x teams with a Cerebella in it I'll just start the fight, Quit Game, Confirm.

It's just too annoying and a ridiculously broken character :3 :3 :3

Harley Cerebella can 1 hit diamond shot any character in the game.

Armed Forces Cerebella is impossible to kill for many characters.

Right now, I just ignore any top team with a Cerebella without my own 10k cerebella up to challenge it. It is a ridiculously broken champion and if there are 3 x teams with a Cerebella in it I'll just start the fight, Quit Game, Confirm.

It's just too annoying and a ridiculously broken character :3 :3 :3
You need to build def and hp if your characters get one hit ko'd by diamonds are forever. The tops teams are also beatable with other characters if you know how to use them.