• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.5.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

After seeing the overlay id have to say this is yet another Astonishing work done with everyone's support^^ really looking forward to the new skins and threads being added along with a few balances. Really nice work!

Please! Add the game Double. At the moment want it most. And of course thanks to reduced energy consumption

Reactions: Prmth456
In coherant screams excitment. This game. And its devs. Are. Awesome.
Granted I haven't played many games from its starting days like this one, but I played enough to know whats happenening in this game is not a common thing.

Please! Add the game Double. At the moment want it most. And of course thanks to reduced energy consumption

Others are hoping for Squigly and Ms fortune the most :3

I don't really want double as she is just the other characters combined FeelsBadMan

This game is also awesome so I don't really mind either way tbh :3 I think it's out of our hands

Double is, by far, the fighter i am hoping for the most! Make it happen devs!
personally i'd guess she'd come last, since she relies on the moveset of other characters.

So i think we'll get the other characters first before we get her, since we need all those character moves and abilities.

(totally not saying that because i want Ms. Fortune next ahem)

personally i'd guess she'd come last, since she relies on the moveset of other characters.

So i think we'll get the other characters first before we get her, since we need all those character moves and abilities.

(totally not saying that because i want Ms. Fortune next ahem)
Uh actually I think it’d be the opposite cause the chart that showed off characters hp to atk also had her there? And that was before Beowulf got in which then he was there.

I’m actually honestly curious at how they’ll handle Double cause her one super where she turns into a lot of unused characters could be used for her normal moves?

Either way I gotta day great job on this update guys!! Can’t wait to play it! :^O

I don't understand how Surgeon General Valentine works. Like, every 30 seconds, she gains an additional stack of permanent Enrage? So that after 150 sec, she'll have a permanent 5 stacks of Enrage?

I don't understand how Surgeon General Valentine works. Like, every 30 seconds, she gains an additional stack of permanent Enrage? So that after 150 sec, she'll have a permanent 5 stacks of Enrage?
Yup, meaning she has a 125% Bonus Atk Damage for the last 30 Seconds of the fight.

Ideally you would put her in the third slot so she can give the rest of the team Heavy Regen throughout the fight and if all else fails she comes into the fight with some good buffs

Yup, meaning she has a 125% Bonus Atk Damage for the last 30 Seconds of the fight.

Ideally you would put her in the third slot so she can give the rest of the team Heavy Regen throughout the fight and if all else fails she comes into the fight with some good buffs
I forgot that Enrage can go beyond 100% in its buff. I don't like that. Armor and Enrage should apply in increments of 20% per stack!

It'll be interesting to see if Cripple debuffs will be effective against her. Honestly it seems like the best thing will be just to kill her quickly; it sounds like she's designed as an anti-turtle character. Problem is, if you somehow get her capable of turtling with lots of increases to Defense and HP, she'll only promote the use of turtling more.

By the way, if we get the next character released (Ms. Fortune or riot), will it come with 3 Golds on release? :eek:

I forgot that Enrage can go beyond 100% in its buff. I don't like that. Armor and Enrage should apply in increments of 20% per stack!

It'll be interesting to see if Cripple debuffs will be effective against her. Honestly it seems like the best thing will be just to kill her quickly; it sounds like she's designed as an anti-turtle character. Problem is, if you somehow get her capable of turtling with lots of increases to Defense and HP, she'll only promote the use of turtling more.
i'm more worried about her giving immunity together with the heavy regen, meaning you can't use bleeds to remove the regen

You also can't armor break if she's giving regen +immunity to an Armed Forces or Resonant Evil.

Better run a high dps fighter and kill everything in the first 30s because after 30s things start getting real interesting lol
also considering they last 15 seconds, that means there are only 15 seconds segments where enemies will be vulnerable.

Unless her Atk/HP are total garbage i bet we'll see her everywhere once people get their hands on her

This sounds very promising and all, but she won't be as half as good ppl think she is if this update don't implement some changes on AI behavior as well. It would be pointless to assemble your team considering their durability and the order they're supposed to appear if we still have the AI tagging out while being heavily buffed and also putting your 3rd fighter in line while doing so.

Last edited:
IMO you guys are not taking into account enemy AI on certain characters.

Characters like Valentine, Painwheel and Parasoul are some of the easiest fights to beat imo :3 The enemy AI just dont know how to play these characters :3 :3 :3 Plus they all have abysmal HP :3

IMO you guys are not taking into account enemy AI on certain characters.

Characters like Valentine, Painwheel and Parasoul are some of the easiest fights to beat imo :3 The enemy AI just dont know how to play these characters :3 :3 :3 Plus they all have abysmal HP :3
Valentine's AI isn't the problem, since she'll usually be at the very back of the team for her team buffs

Fighting a resonant evil that gets immunity and heavy regen for 15 seconds every 30 seconds sounds annoying as heck

True. However... You need to take out about 2/3 of the opponent's fighter's HP to get them to tag out. You need to do that in under 30 seconds to stop them from getting regen + immunity and going tanky crazy on you. All it takes is one early AF or RE armor proc to take off 10-15s of your timer and getting the ball rolling for the opponent. RE and AF have 33k and 35k HP at max without HP bonuses. With 50% defense you need to deal ~44k worth of damage in under 30s to get them to tag out, and that's assuming they aren't stacking HP%. Even if you do manage to make them tag then you have to do it again on whoever tags in. If they tag in Surgeon General, good for you. Kill her now and don't let her tag.

Surgeon General made the already annoying defense teams even more annoying. Thankfully she's a Valentine and not a Bella because as a Val her FS isn't going to be high enough to allow her to show up in any of the high level matches since she doesn't have the base stats.

There's no point running Surgeon General behind Val, Painwheel, or Parasoul. Idk what the point even is to this comment. Surgeon General is going to be best behind someone with a sizable HP pool such as Big Band, Eliza, or Bella.
I really like that they are adding more support focused fighters to the game, but i feel that the immunity is too much, because now you can't do anything about that regen and if you fight a tank you can't debuff them either.

There's no point running Surgeon General behind Val, Painwheel, or Parasoul. Idk what the point even is to this comment. Surgeon General is going to be best behind someone with a sizable HP pool such as Big Band, Eliza, or Bella.

You are thinking of using Surgeon General in your attack team. I am thinking of using Surgeon General in my defense team.

Two very different things. :3 :3 :3 The latter is completely pointless because Valentine AI is hopeless. :3 Hope that cleared it up for you.

IMO, defense team is all that matters because there is no problem when fighting enemy AI or getting over 100 cumulative fights in Prize fights. :3 :3 :3 Plus, there is a Valentine bug with one of her moves but I am too lazy to post it in the bug forum. She is just not very good.

Note: I will be running Armed Forces Cerebella and Surgeon General Valentine in my team ^_^'' Ultimate Tank Team FTW

Last edited:
image.jpg
OBJECTION!
This picture shows on the skill tree bar that he is maxed out...
however, he only has 10 move points!
Now why would this be the case?
The reason is...
it was just an oversight and this joke is dumb.

Reactions: Wulfden and TRIX