• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.5.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I've got exactly 12 bronze painwheels as well... got no exclusive nor any gold whatsoever from the other relics I've got from big bs and peacock origins as well.
I got two Blood drives and the rest Bronze.

That's the exact pull I got from buying 11 relics! The 11th relic being a bronze of all things which is supposed to have a higher chance of gold was the most disheartening thing.
Luckily my 10+1 pull yielded a firefly on the first pull which was nice. Other than that I got complete crap though.

Reactions: Shadowmaster757
Luckily my 10+1 pull yielded a firefly on the first pull which was nice. Other than that I got complete crap though.

Right after the availability to purchase the Painwheel relics ran out I fought one guy in the prize fights who had 2 Firefly Painwheel's at near 2K power. I've gotten to the point where I just pour out salt from every orface of my body seeing all these players with exclusive golds and such.

My friend and I who play this game both bought 3 Beowulf Relics when he was first introduced. He got the Exclusive Gold and two silver, I got the red silver and 2 of the same blue bronze.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
I have one question, is the new gold prize fight going to be weekly or what's fhe schedule for it?

I spent 1,000 theonite on a 10+1: 10 bronze and a silver. I open the twelve Tortured Relics: 5 silvers, 7 bronze. I open the Shard to Get without dragging it up:
image.png

ECH.

I spent 1,000 theonite on a 10+1: 10 bronze and a silver. I open the twelve Tortured Relics: 5 silvers, 7 bronze. I open the Shard to Get without dragging it up:
image.png

ECH.
Not too shabby! Though oh my god how many sigils did you grind.

That's not true. It's SA gives it 5 stacks regen for 10s. That will only heal him to a max of 50% health.

It's essentially a more unreliable version of Big top and Last Hope's SA.
Iike I said I was fighting against the AI team, the GI jazz bigband probably isnt max level, but I did see, with my own eyes, that bigband healed back to full health under my impending doom and argus agony combo, although my argus agony pushed it out of impending doom's range is why it healed faster than my dmg.

I opened 60 Painwheel relics and got 3 golds... All of them the Raw Nervs you get from Prize Fights! :p
It sucks, but that's the nature of these gatcha games. I know some people in the discord opened only a handful of relics and got 2 or 3 exclusives / new golds.
Hopefully there is some way in the future to hedge your bets for getting golds you really want, but for now, it is what it is. *shrugs*

Not too shabby! Though oh my god how many sigils did you grind.
CSbCZBh.png

There's probably plenty of folks out there with waaay more than me too ;_;

Reactions: Wulfden
I opened 60 Painwheel relics and got 3 golds... All of them the Raw Nervs you get from Prize Fights! :p
It sucks, but that's the nature of these gatcha games. I know some people in the discord opened only a handful of relics and got 2 or 3 exclusives / new golds.
Hopefully there is some way in the future to hedge your bets for getting golds you really want, but for now, it is what it is. *shrugs*

CSbCZBh.png

Upgrade that epix cell.

Just used another 3000 gems and no golds :3. Now over 13000 gems wasted with zero golds :3 FeelsBadMan

Has anyone actually managed to snag one of the 9 new skins? :3 :3
I understand you i spent like 4000 theo in peackok chests and just bronce if you feel like that imagine me in my situation.

CSbCZBh.png

Um excuse me how are y'all doing this like CRIMINY

But man! I'm wicked jealous already!

Um excuse me how are y'all doing this like CRIMINY

But man! I'm wicked jealous already!
Used to have 1.2k Bella sp but I used it all maxing BF and I'm only have the last row of each of AFs branches in her tree.

Used to have 1.2k Bella sp but I used it all maxing BF and I'm only have the last row of each of AFs branches in her tree.
SICK.

If this is all from grinding extras, I'm all for it, but honestly! Where on earth do you guys grind?! (Last I checked the energy glitch wouldn't even help grinding the D.E's!)

SICK.

If this is all from grinding extras, I'm all for it, but honestly! Where on earth do you guys grind?! (Last I checked the energy glitch wouldn't even help grinding the D.E's!)
I maxed my Harley a long time ago so all her sp just built up because I never used it. Placing in the top 10 in all three tiers also helps.

SICK.

Prize Fights. Depending on the modifier I can get anywhere from a 18 to 50 streak (or if it’s a Medici PF).

Prize Fights. Depending on the modifier I can get anywhere from a 18 to 50 streak (or if it’s a Medici PF).
Noted! Before I had like 400+ for my Wulfsbane but honestly with Prize Fights as it is I always get so conscious about not using my most powerful team to rack up points lol

What about that issue where the Slow debuff was actually increasing the rate of BB meter gain? Was that fixed?