• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:

Recent content by Karby64

  1. Karby64

    SG Custom Fighters

    A couple years back I drew an image of Filia in Amitie's clothing from Puyo Puyo since they share the same VA in the recent English game so I decided to make an edit of a SG frame for a card lol
  2. Karby64

    OFFICIAL: 2.0.4 Maintenance Complete + User Data Details

    Patience. Calm down. There's probably a ton of other people also needing their account restored as well. Spamming on the forums won't have them get to you faster. Anyway, glad to see everything turned out alright. Here's to those who didn't have a Skullgirls log-in, hopefully they get their...
  3. Karby64

    URGENT: Emergency Maintenance Update

    Losing data is not 100% confirmed at all. Please re-read the OP.
  4. Karby64

    I got a "claim your daily free relic" push notification, what a cocktease.

    I got a "claim your daily free relic" push notification, what a cocktease.
  5. Karby64

    Bug - Normal All about timing - Softlocked (?) after dying

    I had this happen to me too lol. This happened after Armed Forces Cerebella was supposed to die from Xenomorph Double's Doom effect while Cerebella had Double in a combo as the timer went out, and Double had invincibility.
  6. Karby64

    Character relics

    I feel like it should be 75% chance to get the character relic character, and 25% chance to get a random other character
  7. Karby64

    OFFICIAL: 2.0.1 Update Notes (LIVE)

    We have completely different devices, obviously we will not have the same experience here lol
  8. Karby64

    Other Ver. 2.0 low framerate

    Yup, the game chugs for me too in comparison to pre-ver. 2.0. Shame because I keep seeing people say how much smoother it is for them. Device - Samsung Galaxy S7.
  9. Karby64

    OFFICIAL: 2.0.1 Update Notes (LIVE)

    Oh that's a relief, I thought it was just my phone getting worse over time for some reason.
  10. Karby64

    OFFICIAL: 2.0.1 Update Notes (LIVE)

    Thank God this released a day early, I really wanted to play my favorite mobile game again. I love all the little details that have been made that make the game even more flashier. But, the game runs notably slower than the LINE version for me, it seems like this one is at a constant 30 FPS or...
  11. Karby64

    OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

    Sounds good! I was most likely going to wait anyway. Finding APKs is such a hassle, and 3 days ins't much.
  12. Karby64

    OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

    I wouldn't try bringing your account over to the new app unless the team says account migration is finished or something. I'm waiting until official word is out and potentially downloading the apk if I'm feeling super impatient, but Pocket Camp has me occupied enough right now.
  13. Karby64


    What about Fukua? Will she be joining Skullgirls or no? Anyway, VERY excited to see all these implemented! Skullgirls has easily become my favorite mobile game to play ever. The team is so nice to their Free to Play members it's great. Thank you all for such a great game, and here's to 2018...
  14. Karby64

    So, why do you play?

    I was never into fighting games but then I got a PS4 and I saw Skullgirls and remembered seeing videos of it thinking about how beautiful the animation and art style is so I gave it a shot. I ABSOLUTELY loved it, the music, the gameplay, the lore/story. It got me into fighting games in general...