• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Recent content by Papyrus1910

  1. P

    Bug - Normal Purchase from webhub, didn't recieve anything. Huawei nova11i

    Join the Discord to get some help: https://discord.gg/skullgirlsmobile This forum is abandoned.
  2. P

    Other UI Bug / Top bar rendering issues (Overlap and missing back button)

    Here's the link to the hub: https://hub.skullgirlsmobile.com/ And the official Discord: https://discord.gg/skullgirlsmobile
  3. P

    Resolved it do be like that

    You should also join the Discord, too. People are way more active there. https://discord.gg/skullgirlsmobile
  4. P

    Resolved it do be like that

    https://hub.skullgirlsmobile.com/ Here it is.
  5. P

    Other UI Bug / Top bar rendering issues (Overlap and missing back button)

    You should try the Hub. This forum was only active during the time when Hidden Variable was in charge of Skullgirls Mobile. They left after getting screwed over by Autumn Games. https://www.gamesindustry.biz/hidden-variable-sues-skullgirls-publisher-autumn-games-for-12m-in-unpaid-payments
  6. P

    Resolved it do be like that

    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/hidden-variable-sues-skullgirls-publisher-autumn-games-for-12m-in-unpaid-payments It's been over a year, so it makes sense why some new folks never heard of it before.
  7. P

    Resolved it do be like that

    Maybe try the Hub? This place used to be active when the game was still developed by Hidden Variable. They got shafted by Autumn Games a while back, so they left.
  8. P

    Hello.

    Hello.
  9. P

    It was fun while it lasted.

    It has been a long, long time since I last visited this forum. I wasn't a very active member, but it made me happy to see folks discussing the game all around. It's terrible what happened to you guys at Hidden Variable. The game is now buggier than ever with little being done to fix it. I might...
  10. P

    I'm done with this game.

    This forum was maintained by the lovely folks at Hidden Variable. Unfortunately, after January 2025, they are no longer in charge of the game, due to a legal dispute with Autumn Games. It's a shame, really. Skullgirls Mobile really went downhill after that.
  11. P

    I need to delete my account here.

    It's a forum issue. This was made using a template for online forums, which don't let you delete your account. It is quite a shame, really. This place was fun during its heyday. Now no one comes here anymore.
  12. P

    Did anyone get Yuji's Untamed Relic Giveaway? I got 5 Ornamental Relics, but I had no idea...

    Did anyone get Yuji's Untamed Relic Giveaway? I got 5 Ornamental Relics, but I had no idea why... I don't remember ever signing up for a giveaway.
  13. P

    Hello, it's been a while!

    Hello, it's been a while!
  14. P

    OFFICIAL: 4.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

    I got a few errors connecting. Pretty sure it's not my internet connection.
  15. P

    OFFICIAL: 3.3.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

    I don't mean to say I'm disappointed in the story or anything like that, it's just that Samson looks a bit out of place here. You should adjust his position or use a different art for him, if possible. It's not a top priority so just take your time to fine-tune the game first!