• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forum list

Update Notes New

Threads
Threads

Game Events New

Threads

Feedback & Suggestions New

Threads

Known Issues & Bugs New

For reporting Bugs ONLY. If you are missing items, rewards, or having trouble logging in, please submit a ticket with customer support using skullgirlsmobile.com/contact
Threads

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hola,soy un jugador desde hace 1 año y quiero decirles que ultimamente el juego se congela cuando estoy en una partida o haciendo algo más en el juego, al principio pensé que era solo mi error, pero después de semanas descubri, pues cuando intento salir del juego para volver a entrar no me deja hacerlo, además que últimamente el juego se cierra y se abre de repente, la verdad no sé cómo le vayan a hacer ahorita pero espero que mínimo arreglen ese error.
I filled out the Skullgirls Mobile survey. More color variations are the centerpiece of the charged content, so it's inevitable. However, since there are so many attractive characters, it would be sad to only focus on color variations that are homages to other works. I would like to see the story mode and other modes enhanced as well.
PEÇO Q AJEITEM O BUG DE QUANDO VAI ENVIAR PRESENTE OU RESGATAR O JOGO TRAVA TODO!!
Homachatuzik228 wrote on Sairus's profile.
Hello! When will there be an update to AppGalellery? It's been 4 days since I've been without an update, and I'm afraid to download from the Internet because I don't want to get banned later for downloading the wrong version of the game :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
King Steele