• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Continue button does not appear

ThanatosDK

Reaction score
Phone: iPhone 6s iOS ver 11.0.3

Just had a soft lock occur post battle in the current Medici prize fight. Won with a special move using painwheel while fighting Cerebella.

Sound effect, music and animation still play but the continue button never appears.

Attachments

• 8F426A83-AB00-4E08-A424-94794EA9DAD9.png
    8F426A83-AB00-4E08-A424-94794EA9DAD9.png
    598.5 KB · Views: 7
@ThanatosDK Thanks for the post. This is an issue that has been around since 1.5. We attempted to fix it for 1.6, but obviously the issue is still recurring! If this continues to happen, please provide as much info as possible:

-What did you do before the match? Change your team? Change your gear loadout? Refresh energy?
-Does it seem to happen in matches using a specific character? Specific variant? Specific move (similar to the info you already provided!)?
-Does it seem to happen after unlocking a milestone? At a specific streak? etc

Apologies for the inconvenience again!

iPhone 6s
iOS 11.1.1
Game version 1.6.0

I also just experienced this problem (1st time this update for this particular issue). Happened to me after 3rd win on silver PF. No continue button. Won the fight with Ivy League Parasoul (if that helps). I don't recall changing my team/moves/energy or anything like that from the previous fight. Also I think I may have been blocking (two fingers on the screen) after winning the fight up until the victory/score bar screen popped up. I did not get to the next milestone (next rewards was 7,500 canopy coins), and my winstreak was 3. Considering a force quit is the only remedy for this issue, I would've filed it under "Bug - Crash".

it might be related to specific milestones as I usually have it occur when passing a milestone. When it does occurs the point gaining count up will not play.

I’ll try recording my PF matches whenever possible to catch it in action.

Here is a video of it in action. I’ve had it occur when making a milestone and when progress will count towards a milestone. I have yet to see it occur after making all milestones.

Happened once more, this time I was using untouchable peacock against xenomorph double, won with a basic combo. Before the match I just slotted peacock into the party.

Attachments

• 113D4A45-7094-4E2B-A43A-6EFAA7FAF72F.png
    113D4A45-7094-4E2B-A43A-6EFAA7FAF72F.png
    636.9 KB · Views: 3
This "no continue button" issue has occurred a few more times for me since early morning. Doesn't appear to be connected to any particular character. I've only been playing PF so that's where it's been happening for me.

Had it occur again just now, all milestones were complete. Won with Tuba Tuba against Untouchable Peacock in the double PFG. Hopefully you can get some info from this

Attachments

• AE89E6A9-184F-491A-85A8-53700A24513A.png
    AE89E6A9-184F-491A-85A8-53700A24513A.png
    549 KB · Views: 4