• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Unable to get into SGM, Glitched "Play" button

Socram_DLC

Reaction score
Alright, so, about an hour ago I attempted to get into my Skullgirls app. It started with the green Line screen as usual, moved on to loading, but after a few moments of the login loading text, a large orange button with the word "play" appears. Clicking the button causes the login loading text and little george animation to appear for a split second before returning to the button, and never actually allows me into the app no matter how many times it is clicked.

I have tried clearing the cache, force-stopping the app, and restarting my phone multiple times to no avail.
(I have a samsung s7 edge with the android 7.0 operating system.)

If all else fails, try deleting the app and reinstalling. If you logged in with google/line etc. your progress is saved so don’t be worried. If you haven’t logged in with an account maybe try turning your phone off for an hour or so. Who knows, it could just be something to do with the system needing a rest.

Same here. iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1.2. Game version 1.6.0.

Edit: I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Still didn’t let me log in. I got an error message saying there was a problem contacting the log in provider (I use google). Error code -3841.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcos de Azevedo
Same issue. Deleted the app and then I used my Line account and Facebook but still have the same issue as TonyPartridge30.

Same issue...
verizon carrier
phone is a v20

Edit: JUST logged in after posting this.

i believe it has to do with over-heating. I've had the same problem multiple times and I've just let the device cooldown, and i recommend not having it plugged it when letting it cooldown as it heats the device

Hope this helps

Been having the same problem for about a half hour, Android version 7.0, game version 1.6.0

EDIT: i just tried turning my Wi-Fi off and on again, and that seemed to fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Same problem, good to know it's not just me. I hope they fix it soon..

Also having this problem. (Version 1.6.0, on Google Pixel XL)

Wow. A number of people cannot play at all? :3 :3 :3

This is a big bummer :3 RIP daily rewards. Hopefully this issue is fixed soon :3

We're aware of the login issues some people are experiencing, we're looking into it now and hope to have it resolved ASAP.
Thanks for the reports, everyone!

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.