• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Gold 1-10% PF Cutoffs

Gibraltor

Reaction score
Hey guys, last week I managed to hit 3.2 million in the Valentine PF and I somehow was still in 11-30%, given, I am grateful because without that Silver Valentine (my only silver Valentine) I would have NEVER been able to beat story. However, with Epic Sax on the line, I definitely want to win this one. What seems to be the going rate for 1-10% cutoffs these days?
I saw a post where they said they would keep up to date with the stats, but they have not, and the highest there was 2.9 mil, so needless to say, I was quite surprised when 3.2 mil didn't make the cut.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! Sucks I have to go that much further now lol. HUrry and level up you stupid golds!

To be fair, you can never be safe. If more people play for a longer time, the required amount goes up. So even 4kk could be outdated. Just keep playing and try to get a higher score.

Reactions: Gibraltor
To be fair, you can never be safe. If more people play for a longer time, the required amount goes up. So even 4kk could be outdated. Just keep playing and try to get a higher score.
Has anyone here gotten in the 1-10% in the last week at any point? I realized now that perhaps last week would be askew with school being out all week and whatnot.

I got about 7kk points if I remember corretly. I was in the top 10%.
Because of the login-issues I can't say for sure how many points I got.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Well, despite not being able to login for the first 3 hours today, I'm at 1.1 mil, compared to last week where I spent all day to get to like 800k lol. So, I do believe that I am on the right track!