• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Chapter/Location Select Bug

Audacious

Reaction score
Device Details: Google Pixel XL
System Details: Android 7.1.2

When selecting a location within a chapter (i.e. within Beating The Odds, Basic: selecting between Little Innsmouth, Anti-Skullgirl Labs, or Medici Tower) selecting a locked location always provides the options "OK" (closes message and does nothing) or "LET'S GO" (redirects to the previous / unlocking location). This does not require the previous location to be unlocked.

Example: I have completed 0% of Beating The Odds: Basic. When I open the location selection screen, Little Innsmouth is available, while Anti-Skullgirl Labs and Medici Tower are locked. However, by selecting Medici Tower and taking the Let's Go option, I can now play the quest nodes within Anti-Skullgirl Labs without having properly unlocked this location, allowing me to skip ahead in sequence.

I have not yet tested whether completing that middle, locked location will properly unlock the next location (or cause any other accompanying weirdness) but plan to test it out to provide further details if I don't hear back that this is a known issue (couldn't find it via searching, but wasn't sure how to search for this). Sorry if it's a duplicate thread!

Thanks for this beautiful, engaging, and frustrating game :)

I did not know about this until you mentioned it.

For my game (and I use a V20) the first locked locations (section 2) in expert character modes (Cannot test others) play as the starting location (section 1). Same cleared fights, it just redirects to section 1. the 2nd locked location (section 3) seems to redierect to section 2. I will also (try to) test this glitch out on my end, as well. But I only have expert character fights left, and I have Filia as my main... So I'm limited by my skill with big band.

UPDATE: I was able to go through medici tower, to play through the ASG labs section. After beating ASG labs' boss fight (with each fight in that whole section giving +60% bonus xp for having fighters 1/3 the enemies level. Minor brag here), I was kicked out of that section to the main screen (as usual), and medici tower is properly unlocked. As it is unlocked, I can now play medici tower levels, but now longer have a way to get into the ASG labs. Curious, but I'm sure I will regain access after beating section 1.

Last edited: