• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Login Bug

Problem still exists.
Method with turn off wifi...not Wirkung for me.

I tried everything, even deleting the game and reinstalling it, but nothing seems to work. In a few hours it will be day since I have this issue :(

All day yesterday (Nov 27) I could not log in. Google sign-on. Delete & reinstall failed to resolve the issue. Since updating to iOS 11, the constant crashes stopped but this is getting ridiculous.

Got one crucial question - how the matter of daily reward gonna be resolved after this issue will be fixed?
Will all players get Silver Lining relic? Or does each user have to write to LINE for amends? Since we already lost one day and it can get worse.

Lets not forget prize fights where those affected are now behind & daily events which we missed due to circumstances out of our control

Reactions: Leni
Quests, daily login, prize fights, relics for specific characters, take a brake relic and daily relic. When you see it all written down you can tell that it is a lot of stuff that we are missing out on.

Almost 2 days now, any news ? or should i uninstall and forget all about it ? this is pretty pathetic

Again, if you are experiencing this issue and have not done so already, providing this information is invaluable for us to have to help LINE investigate the problem:

-Your region, the more specific the better (City/State/Country)
-The date/time you experienced (or currently are experiencing) this issue
-Your device/platform (ie iOS or Android)
-Your network connection method (private wifi, public wifi, data (4G or 3G))

This issue is not affecting all users, so knowing which regions are experiencing this helps narrow down where the underlying problem might be. We're trying to get the issue resolved ASAP! We'll keep you guys updated with new info as we get it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi,
I haven’t been able to log in since yesterday.

_ Paris/Île-de-France/France
_ Currently experiencing the problem
_ iPhone 6 / iOS 11.1.2
_ Private wifi / 4G / 3G

Thank you for doing everything to get this issue solved !

Hi, this is my 2nd day with login issues

-Italy, Barletta , Puglia
-Currently experiencing the problem...
-Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android 7.1.1)
-private wifi, public wifi, data 4G+ / 4G / 3G (Wind Spa)

After Initializing
the login fail
The "PLAY" key dont work

Pls solve this issue! :(

- Czech republic, Pilsen
- currently experiencing the problem
- Huawei-p10 android 7.0
- public/private wifi, 4G, 3G
Totaly forgot to post some info when i found this thread

- Reading & London, UK
- From Sunday 26th Nov onwards
- iPhone 6s
- WiFi, 3G, 4G
- Facebook login

Não consigo entra usando minha conta da Google fica dando erro (3841)

Again, if you are experiencing this issue and have not done so already, providing this information is invaluable for us to have to help LINE investigate the problem:

-Your region, the more specific the better (City/State/Country)
-The date/time you experienced (or currently are experiencing) this issue
-Your device/platform (ie iOS or Android)
-Your network connection method (private wifi, public wifi, data (4G or 3G))

This issue is not affecting all users, so knowing which regions are experiencing this helps narrow down where the underlying problem might be. We're trying to get the issue resolved ASAP! We'll keep you guys updated with new info as we get it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Germany/Hamburg City/
private wifi/4g/g3
Same issue like the other guys/
This Problems Starts yesterday 28.12.2017 12 p.m and it's still not working the Game tell me i dont have an Account (fb)
Playing this Game on my Samsung galaxy s7 Android 7.0

Might as well report this as well...

Curiously, I did start playing yesterday afternoon, finished a fight, but didn't fully return to the normal menus and left it on one of the victory screens, got distracted when asked to search something on my phone, and when I went back to play, it put me straight back on this "play" start screen. Note I hadn't closed the game, it was left suspended.

Region: UK, Kent.
Time: Think it was around 3pm. 27th November.
Device/Platform; iPhone SE. iOS Version 11.1.2.
Network connection method: Private wifi

Is problem not solved still or maybe majority can log in?

I haven’t been able to play for 2 to 3 days due to the “play” tittle screen showing up
Wales, Uk
Private WiFi
iPad
Line login
Had this similar problem in the past when I had an error message then I had Facebook login and lost all my data, had to start a new account,it will be sad if I had to do that again....