• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Login Bug

If you are experiencing this issue, can you provide four pieces of data when replying:

-Your region, the more specific the better (City/State/Country)
-The date/time you experienced (or currently are experiencing) this issue
-Your device/platform (ie iOS or Android)
-Your network connection method (private wifi, public wifi, data (4G or 3G))

Thanks!

Vilnius, Lithuania
Android 8
Began 26/11/17 to today and on
WiFi and 4g

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171129-231923.png
    Screenshot_20171129-231923.png
    873.1 KB · Views: 2
Some news about the Login bug? 3 days 4 me :(

Here's the latest news from this morning:

So here's the latest:

Good news is that LINE is confident that they've figured out what the issue is. Bad news is that they still need to actually go about resolving it. Hopefully you guys should be able to login and play again soon, but we don't have an exact ETA. Once again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration, and appreciate your continued patience.

Since other login issues I found I tried to log once again but for the past week I have still had trouble.

I even tried to find the account and LINE says my account doesn't even exist. I did make a Skullgirls Mobile account when you all told us to for the migration, but I get the error code 62080.

If you are going to reply please read:

Ownface
Again, if you are experiencing this issue and have not done so already, providing this information is invaluable for us to have to help LINE investigate the problem:

-Your region, the more specific the better (City/State/Country)
-The date/time you experienced (or currently are experiencing) this issue
-Your device/platform (ie iOS or Android)
-Your network connection method (private wifi, public wifi, data (4G or 3G))

This issue is not affecting all users, so knowing which regions are experiencing this helps narrow down where the underlying problem might be. We're trying to get the issue resolved ASAP! We'll keep you guys updated with new info as we get it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hey I live in Antwerp Belgium and for almost a week I am not able to log in to Skullgirls, so has the app shut as they said that they will do or is this a bug?

Hey I live in Antwerp Belgium and for almost a week I am not able to log in to Skullgirls, so has the app shut as they said that they will do or is this a bug?
As it is said in this thread it's a known issue. And as it is said in another thread, the app won't get shut down for another 2 months.

As it is said in this thread it's a known issue. And as it is said in another thread, the app won't get shut down for another 2 months.

Okay thanks, so the only thing to do is to wait for this issue to get fixed.

Game launches normally, but when time to log in - nothing happens. I can only press play and after that happens short log in as game says, and after that again button "play".
Screenshot_2017-11-30-16-36-55-007_com.linecorp.LGGIRLS.png
Info:
Russia, Chelyabinsk Oblast
Wi-Fi, or 3G-4G
Game version 1.6.0
Mobile: redmi note 4
Screenshot_2017-11-30-16-35-40-997_com.android.settings.png
p.s. sorry for my bad eng.
hope you will help me as you can

upd: it works now, thanks

Last edited:
I still cant play error -3841. Phone : galaxy s7 (ii from italy,rome) :(

We just have to wait until it gets fixed.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do.
Just keep an eye on this forum.

-Timisoara, Romania
-27 Novemeber until today
-Sony Xperia Z3/ Android 6
-Public wifi and 3G

Also, I'm using a Google account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171130-201814.png
    Screenshot_20171130-201814.png
    851.5 KB · Views: 7
Most of us have same date of stoping funtioning.

Its four days already, are these line guys doing anything there? :D

Can't login. I dont see any message, I just can't log in.
Also I made account but didn't checked mail in time...

What should I do?

Update downloaded, my app worked for a day, and now the same looping "play" screen.
Vilnius, Lithuania
Android 8
10 days and counting
WiFi and 4g

I think this problem might only be occurring in Europe, because I was able to login the day before, in India, but when I reached Spain this problem occurred. Also based on the locations of a number of people on this thread

Madrid, Spain
iOS 11
A day
WiFi and 4G